Talk

Advanced search

Independent Bra fitters in West London?

(10 Posts)
LetsDoThis74 Wed 20-Jan-16 10:29:58

Just that really! can anyone recommend one? I've been to Bravissimo that didn't go according to plan also self measured same again. Debenhams was a waste of time and i'm not even going to bother with M&S. Rigby and Peller are out of my price range because I only have one bra ( which doesnt fit) and need to buy at least 7. Help!!!!!!!!

dementedpixie Wed 20-Jan-16 13:14:53

In what way did things not go to plan? What sizes/styles did you try ?

Toxicity Wed 20-Jan-16 15:04:51

I think John Lewis are the best at bra fitting but if you want to stay in West London how about Bravissimo in Ealing?

LetsDoThis74 Wed 20-Jan-16 15:53:30

I tried on nearly every bra in Bravissimo, settled on a Freya Deco which has nearly broken my skin in 3 places after 2 days wear. i'm currently wearing an old bra with cotton wool wodged between said bra and my sore spots.

I want an older woman with a magnificently hoiked perfectly placed bosom to sort me out!

dinkystinky Wed 20-Jan-16 15:55:56

rigby & peller are the best - go get measured and buy two bras, hand wash one after use and let it dry while you wear the other one.

Toxicity Wed 20-Jan-16 16:08:32

LetDoThis74 - oh no that is terrible. If I remember rightly they don't use tape measures in Bravissimo do they, maybe they should! I have bought bras in there but not had a fitting.

I had a really good fitting for a sports bra in Rigby & Peller too but its not cheap I agree.

LetsDoThis I replied on your previous thread, Bravissimo will take the bra back, even worn.

CountCunula0729 Wed 20-Jan-16 21:29:07

Go to Rigby and Peller. Get measured. Umm and Ahh. Say you will think about it, leave and buy the size elsewhere.

Your welcome.

Ktay Wed 20-Jan-16 21:36:50

Can you get to East Sheen? I had a good fitting for a nursing bra at Sheen Uncovered, admittedly 4 years ago. Not cheap but not rigby & pellet levels.

DianaT1969 Fri 22-Jan-16 20:25:02

I was about to say the same - Sheen Uncovered. They know their stuff and put you at ease. You could check their website for price points first. Maybe Bentalls in Kingston? No personal experience of fittings there, but it's a big department. Maybe call in advance and ask to book appointment with older, most experienced fitter.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now