Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Anyone here use dermalogica ultracalming cleanser......

(12 Posts)
Indecisivejo Tue 19-Jan-16 19:13:13

What other skincare products do you use?

mrshyde27 Tue 19-Jan-16 19:57:48

Biore charcoal face wash followed by Olay 7 effects. Once a week i also slap on some pore cleansing strips. I'm in my thirties now and have always had problem/combination skin.
I've found this is the only routine that actually works for me. I also use Bodyshop makeup products as they seem to be gentle on my skin

Indecisivejo Wed 20-Jan-16 06:42:00

Really nobody else?

RomComPhooey Wed 20-Jan-16 06:45:43

I use other Dermalogica products, but not that one. What are you after? Are you looking to change from Dermalogica & looking for near equivalent products in other ranges? It wasn't clear from your OP.

WalkThePlank0 Wed 20-Jan-16 07:05:44

Yes. Been using it for a decade. Wouldn't use anything else. Also use Active Moist and Barrier Repair and the spray I think called Soothing Protection Spray. I've got combination and sensitive skin.

It's worth getting a consultation with a Dermalogica person if you haven't already.

Indecisivejo Wed 20-Jan-16 07:18:57

I'm using the ultracalming cleanser which I love but seem to be having issues with other products...the ultracalming mist and multi active toner both burn my skin and I've tried most of their moisturisers but not too sure about them, they seem to slightly irritate my skin so I guess I'm looking for a moisturiser to work alongside my ultracalming cleanser

WalkThePlank0 Wed 20-Jan-16 10:33:27

Is your skin normally sensitive ? Could try the barrier repair if you just want minimum moister and protection?

I think it's the ultracalming spray I use (changed name a few years ago). Doesn't irritate me but it's a long time since I started using it.

Indecisivejo Wed 20-Jan-16 11:29:59

Yes my skin very sensitive. Tried barrier repair didn't like it at all, not moisturising enough for me and ask tried mixing with another cream but still no good. Have tried most of derm moisturisers so am in hunt for something else but to still use with the ultracalming cleanser

WalkThePlank0 Wed 20-Jan-16 12:27:45

Hmm. What about active moist?

Indecisivejo Wed 20-Jan-16 13:18:30

Yes have tried all the derm creams

WalkThePlank0 Wed 20-Jan-16 17:23:49

Perhaps not for you then... Shame. Is fantastic stuff. Unless you do a regular masque (multivitamin, one I think) and use the barrier repair to protect only.

Indecisivejo Wed 20-Jan-16 20:56:34

I'm not looking for another derm product I'm happy with ultracalming cleanser but need a moist....not derm!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now