Playsuit lingerie

(11 Posts)
Lucymatilde Mon 18-Jan-16 07:58:55

I wondered whether anyone wears these - I'm thinking of the M&S ones on their website - and when. Are they meant to be worn in bed? Though the most recent ones have pockets in. I wonder what age group they are intended for (they're certainly adult, not children).

summerainbow Mon 18-Jan-16 14:34:58

I would guess they are modest sexy undies. worn to please you partner.

Lucymatilde Mon 18-Jan-16 16:01:41

I don't think my partner would notice!

mrsvilliers Mon 18-Jan-16 16:07:10

Can I ask if these are like an all in one slip? I am actually looking for one if so! I have a dress that in this weather requires a slip underneath, but the combo of fabric in dress and fabric in slip means the slip rides up all the time and bunches under the dress. So me! I am looking for one! Could you post link? I did have a look on their website but couldn't find.

Lucymatilde Mon 18-Jan-16 16:12:27

I'd love to but I'm on my iPhone and am not sure how to do it. But if you go into the M&S website and search on "Super soft tuxedo playsuit" you'll get one. Let us know how you get on please.

Snozberry Mon 18-Jan-16 16:15:26

Is it this one?http://www.marksandspencer.com/supersoft-tuxedo-playsuit/p/p22430878

It looks like a pyjama thing to me rather than lingerie.

mrsvilliers Mon 18-Jan-16 16:16:05

Ah just found them, thanks. Not sure they're what I'm after, also not sure how you'd go to the loo in them (apart from take off entirely, obviously! )

Lucymatilde Mon 18-Jan-16 16:25:13

I think that would be a problem and make be they are pyjamas. Maybe you could try a different slip. The point of them is not to ride up of course. I use them a lot for unlined dresses, though they seem to be unfashionable these days.

mrsvilliers Mon 18-Jan-16 21:36:14

I love slips! I might have a look for another slip, the dress is an odd fit which could be contributing. I thought a playsuit might be the answer but glad this thread made me realise the loo issue!

Lucymatilde Tue 19-Jan-16 06:23:48

I think you are more likely to get the result you want from a slip. But a waist or full slip? M&S have some nice full slips at the moment, including an eye lash lace black slip I wear quite often. It's a little bit different.

ItGoesWithoutSaying Tue 19-Jan-16 09:19:39

It looks like sleepwear to me. I had something similar to the M&S one that was originally bought as a beach cover-up. After hols took to wearing in bed, lounging around, etc. Not sexy, but not un-sexy either!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now