Talk

Advanced search

Clinique City Block

(7 Posts)
Donge13 Sun 17-Jan-16 12:12:29

Anyone use city block ? If so do you rate it? Is it worth the money?

Floowho Sun 17-Jan-16 12:23:12

I really liked it when I went on holiday to a hot country last year. Apparently the formulation has changed now, and leaves a yellowish tinge to skin.

Loraline Sun 17-Jan-16 12:23:56

I used it all last summer, under my foundation. Found it fantastic

Mouthfulofquiz Sun 17-Jan-16 12:26:24

I've got dry skin - so it didn't work for me... Colour and texture was nice though. I need as much grease on my face as possible!

Tate15 Sun 17-Jan-16 12:44:04

I found it impossible to wear any foundation, bb cream, cc cream or anything else over it without the make up going to pot!

I always waited ten minutes or more before putting make up on.

donadumaurier Sun 17-Jan-16 13:43:52

I use the 40+ and it's fantastic, one of the only things I've tried that hasn't broken out my skin. I don't wear foundation with it though, just put concealer and powder over the top.

PollyPerky Sun 17-Jan-16 13:58:09

I've used it for years - the spf 40- and used to love it but I think about a year ago they changed it and it's much more tinted. It used to be pinkish and now it's very yellow. It's several shades darker than my foundation and although it's a great primer in itself I'm not happy about it making my foundation look darker. What I did like was it does the job and was cheap- a tube lasts 6 months at least using it daily- and it's a zinc oxide based barrier sunscreen not chemical.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now