Talk

Advanced search

Rosacea- which products?

(4 Posts)
LittleMissLottie Thu 14-Jan-16 09:34:46

I've had rosacea and uneven bumpy skin for ages, have finally booked docs appointment for next week to try & get it sorted but I'd like to get a proper cleanser / face wash and moisturiser etc rather than making do with a quick face wash with shower gel each morning.

Heard good things about La Roche Posay/ Aveeno / Dermalogica ranges for rosacea skin, went into Boots and was totally overwhelmed by the range. Please advise which products I should get! Thanks.

Boo001 Thu 14-Jan-16 09:48:19

I have Rosacea and the best skincare I have found is a French product called Avene. They have a range designed for redness and it's great. I get it from my chemist and it's not overly expensive. I've tried lots of more expensive ones too, but this is way better.
I also can't use anything with any oil in it, including foundation. I use a powder mineral foundation that is oil free. A lot of the "sensitive" skin products still have oil in them which cause huge problems for Rosacea.

I hope that helps a bit 😊

LittleMissLottie Thu 14-Jan-16 10:45:53

That's brilliant, thank you, I will have a look at Avene. Even the sales assistant in Boots couldn't help when I asked which products to buy for rosacea as there were so many different choices!

I think I also need to get an oil free mineral foundation as well - any recommendations as to brand?

Thanks again

Lolimax Thu 14-Jan-16 10:51:47

I find the Liz Earle range has helped mine especially the Cleanse and Polish.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now