Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

New bag for spring (not a bench)

(7 Posts)
happygoluckylady Wed 13-Jan-16 19:24:39

Finishing what has been a gruelling few months of chemotherapy next week and mulling over treating myself to a bag to mark the occasion. (Like I need an excuse). Any thoughts on something lovely for Spring? MN Vogue Ladies I am looking at you. Budget up to say 400 pounds. And, no I don't want a bench to mark the occasion ;-)

Larastheme Wed 13-Jan-16 21:37:50

flowers for you happy, and yes,yes! Celebrate it with something that will make you smile,

Don't know what type of bag your after ? Cross body? Tote?

this is pretty,

Topazandpearl Wed 13-Jan-16 21:50:53

Yes, more flowers, great news!

Any thoughts on colour of leather and hardware?

happygoluckylady Thu 14-Jan-16 09:21:31

Thank you both! Love the Marcie, it's not cross body is it? Prefer a small tote / handbag as recently bought a black Marc Jacobs cross body.

As to colour, something for spring / summer and definitely not black.

The mini Marcie could be a contender. Maybe this will be easier than I thought smile

Hopefully Thu 14-Jan-16 09:50:23

Am grin grin grin at 'not a bench'.

There are a few Lancel bags on MONNIER Freres for that sort of price. I like this one for spring. If you up the budget a bit there are some lovely Rockies and Pashlis on there.

NNalreadyinuse Thu 14-Jan-16 09:56:49

When I read your thread title, I thought you meant the sports brand bench grin
I was thinking 'why would she say that?'
Then clicked on the thread and realised. I feel very thick some days blush

www.grandala.com/

I love grandala. I have the petrolina, which is a bit heavy but very well made. They have some lovely coloured bags.

Cranagh Thu 14-Jan-16 21:13:58

Sorry you had to go through this. I was also going to say, check Monnièr Freres as they have a great sale on at the moment. I love the mini Marcie.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: