Talk

Advanced search

MN Vogue vol 67

(1000 Posts)
QueenC Mon 11-Jan-16 21:25:28

It's january. Some of us are dry, some of us are shredding but all of us are looking forward to new spring/summer stock arriving...

Come and join us for fashion, fun and frivolousness. And bring your links smile

Drywhitethanks Mon 11-Jan-16 21:27:34

Bagzee first smile

Drywhitethanks Mon 11-Jan-16 21:29:06

Just did epic ramble post and filled last thread hmm

KittyHello Mon 11-Jan-16 21:33:58

Cheers Queen for the new shiny thread. I checked carefully about returns on those Uniqlo trousers and they do free returns now otherwise I wouldn't have bought them, I hate paying for postage as it! They were recommended on the expensive thread, I though of you when I saw them in navy.

libertydoddle Mon 11-Jan-16 21:51:24

Runs in - not dry, not shredding, buying clothes and gulping wine at scary rate.... grin grin - doing it all for you guys!

Karcheer Mon 11-Jan-16 22:21:42

Checking in.

shopafrolic Mon 11-Jan-16 22:35:00

I'm with you Lib <links arms in solidarity>
Marking place. Back tomorrow.

QueenC Mon 11-Jan-16 22:50:42

That's God to know kitty as last time I returned something I had to pay.

Drywhitethanks Mon 11-Jan-16 22:51:49

grin dry shocking isn't it? not shredding, trying to not buy but easily tempted.......

LinusLovesBretons Tue 12-Jan-16 07:47:56

Morning!

queenc thanks for setting up the new thread!

dry I bet you looked great in that dress. How long did it take you to finally wear it?! shock

shop I just went to the post office and they told me I couldn't send that perfume sample to the UK. I am so sorry about this! sad

OOTD is navy Uniqlo sweater dress (a Christmas gift from my DPIL), Falke opaques and Tod's Chelsea boots. All very cosy. smile

Drywhitethanks Tue 12-Jan-16 07:49:48

OOTD grey flannel above the knee a line skirt, grey and white fitted stripy top, pewter skinny belt, red fitted Zara cardi, black ankle boots.

Have a good day all

shopafrolic Tue 12-Jan-16 08:10:09

Linus oh how rubbish. Never mind. Thanks so much for trying. sad

QueenC Tue 12-Jan-16 08:13:14

Morning. Ootd is black skinny cords, black patterned Toast blouse and cobalt cardi. I was going to wear the new trousers but remembered that i may to walk to a meeting today and so my boots are better.

shopafrolic Tue 12-Jan-16 09:34:12

FREEEEEEZING here today. High waisted R&B blue jeans, Heatech vest, Lib's Whistles cashmere grey sweater, Pistols and new faux fur for the school run. Helping out in class this afternoon with all the little ones smile

shopafrolic Tue 12-Jan-16 09:52:18

Some amazing final reductions in the Anna sale - including PM 'dirty' trainers, leather trousers, CE jeans and SE Karen boots in tan (£51!)

MarshaBrady Tue 12-Jan-16 10:13:34

Hello new thread, fab thanks QueenC - back later

<marks place>

no OOTD yet, having a lazy morning before i have to go into uni to do some work.

safetyzone Tue 12-Jan-16 12:20:08

Thanks for the new thread QueenC!

OOTD Uniqlo J+ grey turtleneck merino sweater dress, fogal dark grey woollen tights (can't find my Falke ones!!), brown nubuck Pistols. Uniqlo IDLF cashmere hoodie over the top in the office, it's a bit nippy!

Clocked a few things I like on NAP:
MM trainers

APC shoulder bag

Don't think I can buy any of these now, have bought too much this month already, but I can dream...

Stokey Tue 12-Jan-16 12:27:43

Thanks for the shiny new thread QueenC

I'm sitting here trying out new jeans. I thought the 7FAM were the best fit but when I sat down at thye computer they felt too high cut round the waist. So I'm now trying the R&B high rise ones which initially I thought may gape at the waist a bit (i've sized up) but feel OK sitting down. Which brings me to a question. How do you decide which jeans fit best - sitting down, standing up, when you've lost those pounds you put on over Christmas?? or when you're crawling around the floor with your children? It's so tricky.

I'm tempted by the Anna sale Shop, thanks for posting. I'm definitely feeling the pinch of not working this month, would love to have some disposable income to buy some leather trews without dh knowing.

Stokey Tue 12-Jan-16 12:35:27

Actually I was about to order some coated jeans from them (Anna) but the £8 delivery and no free returns has completely put me off! I honestly think all internet shops should offer free returns.

libertydoddle Tue 12-Jan-16 16:46:40

I agree Stokey, there are a couple of things I like on Anna as well but cost of possible returns very off putting. I ordered several items from them in the last sale, they sent items out from 3 different shops and returns had to be made to the shop they came from so I had to post 3 separate parcels back - it cost a lot.

libertydoddle Tue 12-Jan-16 16:51:14

My OOTD - wfh so dressed for comfort in kakhi jersey trousers, kakhi t-shirt and cashmere cardigan. Slippers in the house, Nike trainers when out and about.

OOTD ended up being a leopard print shirt dress with pink cardigan and black tights and my new pink cons that i got for my birthday today. it was all about swishy!

been very busy with uni work all day as i will be for th enext two days and then dp is arriving on friday afternoon for the weekend. hopefully we will go out for a belated celebration but i guess it depends on how tired i am after the next few days really

libertydoddle Tue 12-Jan-16 17:30:44

Happy Birthday One. Love the sound of your OOTD.

MarshaBrady Tue 12-Jan-16 17:45:35

Happy birthday One! Hope you're having a lovely day cake [fizz]

This thread is not accepting new messages.