Help me decide my birthday prezzies

(5 Posts)
bigeegit Sun 10-Jan-16 21:18:50

Hi! My 30th is coming and as a treat himself is bringing me shopping. All in all, I should have about €500 to spend and I'm trying to think of things to buy! Reading the 'expensive' thread has been fascinating, and I think there are a few classics I could pick up. I have a list of maybes, where would you splurge and save? And any brands, pictures, ideas you could give for these would be great:
-silk scarf
-daytime shoes. Right now I'm wearing flat knee high leather boots, I would like something nice for spring/summer. A cool pair of flats but suitable for our miserable weather!
-Handbag. I have a few, nothing too fancy. I have a teeny Cambridge satchel company crossover bag that I love.
Anything else you can think of? What would you buy? Thanks!

Thingsthatmakeugoummmm Sun 10-Jan-16 21:23:01

Wow lucky you. I think you already have some great ideas. I bought a fab leather bag in the fossil sale today. What about a spring like coat too. Hugo Boss have some in sale

Happy birthday Enjoy the spending.

bigeegit Sun 10-Jan-16 21:28:34

Thanks so much! I hadn't thought of a light coat, that looks beautiful and exactly my style! I already have a couple of lovely winter coats, but I am lacking something for spring. Added to the wish list! I was thinking maybe a day dress or two? I wear jumper dresses in winter but I never wear dresses when it gets warmer, (can you tell I'm a wintery person!?) Oh and I don't expect to get everything for my budget, sadly I'm realistic, but I'd like to have a nice list to pick from!

Thingsthatmakeugoummmm Sun 10-Jan-16 21:48:20

Glad u liked it and are developing a wish list. I ordered it as I had bonus from work. It's due here this week. I tried it on at a shop but they didn't have my size. It looked fab on.

I am with u on the dresses. I'm the dress queen. I have a small waist compared to hips so do not own a pair of trousers.

Have bought some fab ones recently from Hush and White Stuff. Not sure when birthday is but you may need to wait couple of weeks for all sale stuff to disappear and spring bits to hit shops.

Enjoy creating the list and shopping smile

bigeegit Sun 10-Jan-16 21:51:55

Birthday not til next month and will actually be in France for it, so will spend a day dragging himself round the shops! grin well done on the bonus and the beautiful new coat!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now