recommend me a fabulous lip gloss please

(11 Posts)
indecisivedoctor Sun 10-Jan-16 19:00:06

So it's my birthday next week and I have been asked for gift ideas.. I love lip glosses and used to have far too many.. I've actually managed to finish most of them now and am wearing just the Clarins Lip Oil most of the time.

I'd love to ask for a fab new gloss but no time to shop. Could you recommend me one? I'm dark ish blonde, brown eyes. Wear fairly natural make up.

Ideally it would be almost clear but hint of colour that accentuated my lips would be nice. Not averse to a little bit of sparkle.

Tia! X

ExConstance Sun 10-Jan-16 19:05:10

They are not very expensive but I use M&S limited collection lipgloss, enough colour to wear on its own but stronger look if you use lip pencil underneath.

TSSDNCOP Sun 10-Jan-16 20:07:05

Clinique Stellar Plum. You have the same colouring as me.

Rainbowglow Sun 10-Jan-16 20:07:09

I love Bobbi Brown lipglosses. There is nudish one called Bellini that has a lovely bit of sparkle and just a bit of colour. Great on its own or over a lipstick.

Luc28 Sun 10-Jan-16 20:11:52

MAC lipglass! It's fab on and they do some lovely neutral shades with a touch of sparkle

Donge13 Sun 10-Jan-16 20:58:37

Lancôme juicy tubes. I love them all!

burnishedsilver Sun 10-Jan-16 20:58:42

I'm totally loving Rimmel Oh My Gloss. It's got argan oil in it and it leaves my lips in lovely condition. Although, it's not really something you could ask for as a present.

Saurus72 Sun 10-Jan-16 21:17:51

Clarins papaya - the only lipgloss I have repeat purchased, I'm now on my third. Livens up a wintry face in a really nice, natural way.

Alternatively, Chanel Rouge Allure range has some beautiful colours and of course, amazing packaging. Expensive at £25-ish, but totally worth it as the colours are just so beautiful, and the gloss isn't at all 'jammy'.

MrsMarigold Sun 10-Jan-16 23:02:42

Stila

indecisivedoctor Tue 12-Jan-16 19:16:57

Thanks all for replies.. Love the look of the Bobbi Brown one. Plus they have a counter in our JL so DH will cope with that.

twobambinos Tue 12-Jan-16 19:54:05

I love Chanel songe 191 it's my go to lip gloss

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now