Bras for small boobs

(5 Posts)
Addictedtohotbaths1 Sun 10-Jan-16 10:51:45

Can anybody reccomend a good shop for fitting bras for small saggy boobs please? Since stopping breastfeeding I've gone from a 30E to about 30 A/B not quite sure but they are tiny any very droopy sad

I know M&S are rubbish for measuring and all the decent bra shops only seem to cater for big boobs.

London shops are good.

Thanks in advance!

John Lewis or Rigby and Peller are probably your best bet at the moment. You might find that they recover a bit though so don't go nuts - it's not unusual for breasts to feel really empty when you stop breastfeeding but to kind of plump up a bit afterwards. If they're very empty at the top (the walnuts in socks look) then proper half cups/balconettes - the type where there isn't really a top half to the cup at all - are good as they avoid the gaping that you can find in many fuller styles.

Addictedtohotbaths1 Sun 10-Jan-16 15:38:46

Thanks Statistically that's exactly what they are like walnuts in socks! I thought Rigby and Peller started at a D? I have some lovely big bras from there that no longer fit..
I hope you are right and they plump up but I don't think I will be so lucky.

No, Bravissimo is D+ but I believe R&P do all sizes - their website certainly has a specific A-C section.

You might be surprised, it's very common for them to be really empty after you stop feeding and then rejuvenate a bit. I didn't BF, but after pregnancy and milk coming in (then going away again!) mine were dreadful and whilst they're not amazing now they've definitely refilled a bit.

Addictedtohotbaths1 Sun 10-Jan-16 15:49:10

Oh great I didn't think to check their website!

It's been 5 months, is that too soon to perk up?!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now