Panda-eye-Moog (or how the Jeff do I keep mascara on my damn lashes?)

(5 Posts)
Moogdroog Sat 09-Jan-16 16:53:19

Within an hour or two mascara is all the way down my face. I've amassed quite a collection, including a waterproof one, which still does a runner. What the hell am I doing wrong?

No matter how nicely I do my make up I look like a bloody state soon after. Hmmph.

Cuttysarky Sat 09-Jan-16 16:57:09

I think you need a tubing mascara, these only come off when you rub them, tears and oiliness don't make it come off.. I have a DHC tubing mascara, it's good, but Clinique Lash Power mascara is next on my list, gets lots of good reviews, there is a No7 one also but that one gets quite mixed reviews.good luck!

Moogdroog Sat 09-Jan-16 16:59:46

Ooh, I will investigate! Thanks Cutty!

Moogdroog Wed 13-Jan-16 21:18:37

Cuttysark - you, my dear deserve these > flowers

My mascara went on at 8am and is still on my lashes, not all the way down my cheeks, 13 hours later. My lifelong quest is over, thanks to you!

I ended up with the No7 one, due to being accosted by an overly helpful member of staff. I was just about to wander over to the Estée Lauder counter, so she probably did me a favour smile

Cuttysarky Thu 14-Jan-16 10:02:29

Aw I'm so glad to have helped! It does feel amazing to not have awful panda eyes, you can just forget about it when it's on! Enjoy! Xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now