Talk

Advanced search

Did anything make your eyelashes grow?

(8 Posts)
QuiteLikely5 Fri 08-Jan-16 17:14:08

My eyelashes are virtually non existent!

I have had semi permanent ones one for a few weeks and the difference they make to my overall face is amazing.

Has anyone found a vitamin or something else that helped their lashes?

Thanks

QuiteLikely5 Fri 08-Jan-16 18:10:13

Anybody??

smile

rosieposey Fri 08-Jan-16 19:22:43

Rapid lash - just use it along the lash line nightly and you'll have luscious lashes in about 2 - 3 months.

My DD swears by it and i use it too - expensive at nearly £40 but it does last a good while.

vindscreenviper Fri 08-Jan-16 19:31:03

I've used Revitalash, was about £50-60 from qvc. I've been asked a few times where I get my lashes done grin they are naturally long but went a bit bitty for a while when I was poorly last year. Def recommend op

bean737 Fri 08-Jan-16 19:37:28

Castor oil is supposed to be good.

ICanSeeForMiles Fri 08-Jan-16 19:41:20

I used revitalash for about 8 months, and my lashes were bloody amazing! But when I stopped, all the extra ones fell out and then for around a year or so, they all periodically fell out and grew back in.
So essentially, I'm back to my natural state.
I also had novalash extensions in for a few months but I like giving my full face a scrub at night and it was murder not doing my eyes.

PitPatKitKat Fri 08-Jan-16 19:48:31

Castor oil made a big difference to mine last year. And helped my eyebrows regrow a bit.

Icanseeformiles got eyelash extensions as an Xmas treat and use this recipe for lash extension shampoo every day.

Tate15 Fri 08-Jan-16 20:19:48

Vaseline.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now