Talk

Advanced search

Anyone else's skin only tolerate the expensive stuff?

(9 Posts)
Indecisivejo Thu 07-Jan-16 16:02:15

Wish I was one of these people who swear by the cheap skincare you can just buy off the shelves in boots or superdrugs but my skin has other ideas sad just wanted to get that off my chest lol

Bunbaker Thu 07-Jan-16 16:20:59

Everyone is different. My skin is just as happy with Aldi as it is with more expensive stuff. I am currently using Boots no 7 Protect and Perfect and really like the products.

Nabootique Thu 07-Jan-16 16:21:45

I can tolerate the cheaper stuff, in that I don't have a reaction, but I do definitely notice the difference in the appearance and feel of my skin.

Kelsoooo Thu 07-Jan-16 16:25:21

I'm the same. Cheaper products ruin my skin. And fall off )if it's makeup)

Indecisivejo Thu 07-Jan-16 16:34:48

Kelsoooo what products do u use then?

Donge13 Thu 07-Jan-16 16:58:33

Only serum I don't have a breakout with is Lancôme

Indecisivejo Thu 07-Jan-16 17:15:55

So annoying isn't it! I always think oh I'll try again so I can save money then my skin goes beserk and I end up having to wait ages for it to get back to normal

Donge13 Thu 07-Jan-16 17:46:16

I've started asking for it as gifts for Xmas and birthdays to try and save money

LazySusan11 Thu 07-Jan-16 21:25:37

I have sensitive skin, by now I should have shares in SpaceNK and Cult Beauty. I use Oskia Sunday Riley and Aurelia. None of them cheap all other addictions have had to cease!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now