Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Anyone with hyper sensitive and problem skin had good results from la Roche posay?

(6 Posts)
Indecisivejo Thu 07-Jan-16 15:18:41

Just that really

Silverpinkswirls Thu 07-Jan-16 17:23:34

Yes I did, it really sorted my skin out but it took a couple of months.

They have stopped making the cleansing gel I was using so I have substituted it with waitrose pure facial wash (it's non foaming)

I used the la Roche toner in the morning and clearasil rapid action pads in the evening.

The effaclar duo cream was magic at sorting my skin out.

My skin has improved so much I can now use other products and a much lighter foundation or CC cream.

Silverpinkswirls Thu 07-Jan-16 17:24:35

If you are wearing full make up I really would recommend using cliniques take the day off balm followed by the face wash.

Indecisivejo Thu 07-Jan-16 17:28:22

Tbh I don't even know why I'm asking as I'm sure I've tried it in the past and didn't like it! Same as Avene! Just wish I could find something cheap n easy to get hold of

No. I have extremely sensitive, slightly spotty, combination skin. (In summer it's oily, in winter I have oily t-zone & awfully dry cheeks.) I used the effaclar foaming gel. It made no discernible difference whatsoever, & cost a lot. I now either use a plain castile soap (eg oliva) with microfibre cloth (I got a pack of cheeky wipes & use a new one each time), or sometimes I oil cleanse with an oil blend I mixed myself. Still a few spots but it's better than it used to be, & I don't get the tight skin anymore. I mix my own moisturiser from pure aloe gel, base oils, & essential oils. Smells lovely, & really cheap.

Floisme Thu 07-Jan-16 18:50:26

Their sunscreen isn't bad but I didn't get on with anything else I tried. I prefer almond oil, wheatgerm oil and - surprising as it's very perfumy - nivea in a blue pot.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now