Talk

Advanced search

Empire line jacket

(6 Posts)
mowglik Thu 07-Jan-16 09:58:19

Does anyone know where I can find a coat that is fitted at the bust but loose at the waist? Like the picture below.. Tried searching for empire line jacket/coat but not come up with much yet

StillRunningWithScissors Thu 07-Jan-16 10:01:03

No idea, but that is lovely. Pinterest is brilliant, but can be frustrating when it shows things you can't find/have.

Going to keep an eye on this thread to see if anyone knows.

Quickchangeup Thu 07-Jan-16 10:06:01

I have a coat like that in black and it's from h&m. You could try searching tulip coat or possibly princess coat.

burnishedsilver Thu 07-Jan-16 23:47:32

Sometimes they're listed under swing coats, although they're not really a swing coat.

mowglik Fri 08-Jan-16 11:11:10

Thanks Ive had a look at tulip coats and swing coats and they seem to be the closest match! Haven't found anything similar enough yet but will keep looking flowers

mrsmortis Fri 08-Jan-16 11:33:50

Are you larger in the chest department? If you have a look at pepperberry who specialize in clothes for ladies in that predicament. The shape you describe is fairly standard for them but I don't know if they have one in right now.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now