Do you have a nice loafer?

(9 Posts)
abetterhairbrushisneeded Wed 06-Jan-16 22:08:01

I covet a nice loafer. No tassels, good leather that's structured but not stiff, with a grippy rather than a smooth sole. I can't link but a sole like the one on the fat face loafer. The leather on that one, and the dye, aren't quite right. Do you have a lovely loafer you'd recommend?

JackandDiane Wed 06-Jan-16 22:10:02

i LIKE a tassle

abetterhairbrushisneeded Wed 06-Jan-16 22:26:05

I can't wear a tassle jack, makes me feel like I'm in the 80's and on me that feels dated.

clippityclop Wed 06-Jan-16 22:29:07

Have you looked at Geox? I love my black ones, they have a metal thingy on the front(snaffle?).

usual Wed 06-Jan-16 22:30:33

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

ceeveebee Wed 06-Jan-16 22:32:00

I don't like tassels either but I searched for the fat face loafer to see the sole and I love them, am buying them. Love a tan loafer My last pair of tan loafers were clarks. Also I have some tan Radley ones but they're too small and they pinch me.
I have black ones from Russell and Bromley for work but they are smooth soles.

lavendersun Thu 07-Jan-16 08:57:33

I bought two tassel free pairs in Dune last year, no idea how the soles measure up but I love my shoes.

abetterhairbrushisneeded Thu 07-Jan-16 17:14:00

Thats right usual!

abetterhairbrushisneeded Thu 07-Jan-16 17:15:43

Oops, posted too soon. Bouncy bus! I'll check your recommendations. I only every look in the window at Russell and Bromley and saw a pair I loved, I also don't know about the sole as i couldn't bear to spend so much!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now