Talk

Advanced search

New bras using the MN way

(6 Posts)
Naicecuppatea Wed 06-Jan-16 21:06:16

I am a 29" back and 33" (loosely) across boobs. I got all excited when I was in M&S the other day and picked up 4 30C bras from the teenage section blush. They feel comfortable enough (compared to the previous 34B's I was wearing) but almost seem to be compressing me more. I look far more flat chested in clothes than I ever did! I appreciate this is probably because I haven't got lots of empty bra flapping about, but do you thinkit's because I have my size a bit off? I can't imagine I would be a D cup.

balletgirlmum Wed 06-Jan-16 21:09:05

Try John Lewis instead as M & S sizes are often s little odd. John Lewis also do 28 D (dd's current size) which you may like to try as well seeing as you are 29 back.

KatharinaRosalie Wed 06-Jan-16 21:34:25

those teenage bras are probably not designed to give much of a lift. What about a little padding, in a half-cup? Id you were in 34B then I would definitely try a D in 30 back. What about something like www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Fauve-Lingerie-Coco-Padded-Half-Cup-Bra-Willow-Green-0251-VARIOUS-SIZES-/191204594828?var=&hash=item2c84ae948c:m:mEt-mxg4QH0CCFoI7n2vo8Q
www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Freya-1673-Rapture-Underwired-Padded-Half-Cup-Bra-Neon-Orange-Bubblegum-Pink-/201423430877?var=&hash=item2ee5c5a4dd:m:m6tZX-XPdX-yuZsV90vLpgw
www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Brand-New-Fauve-Lingerie-Veronique-Padded-Half-Cup-Bra-0241-Topaz-VARIOUS-SIZES-/190971230267?var=&hash=item2c76c5b83b:m:m5uSPxzsXvncwqO1uiQ9Wmw

unimaginativename13 Wed 06-Jan-16 21:37:15

Make sure the underwire is under your armpit, you can just fit two fingers under the ribcage, is your whole breast in the cup?

Maybe your up a cup size down a back size which is common.

I'm not sure why women think D is big? On smaller back sizes it's really not that huge! not now f and g cups are much more common.

unimaginativename13 Wed 06-Jan-16 21:37:21

Make sure the underwire is under your armpit, you can just fit two fingers under the ribcage, is your whole breast in the cup?

Maybe your up a cup size down a back size which is common.

I'm not sure why women think D is big? On smaller back sizes it's really not that huge! not now f and g cups are much more common.

Naicecuppatea Wed 06-Jan-16 22:55:21

Yes, the underwire is under my armpit and there is enough room to fit two fingers under. There is some padding in the bra I have, I wouldn't want one without! I really don't think I am a bigger cup as it fits comfortably. I'll have a look at some different styles, thank you all!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now