Talk

Advanced search

What to wear to friends 40th...

(4 Posts)
cheekymonk Mon 04-Jan-16 21:30:08

Hi ladies! I have left this late but been looking. Am going to a friends 40th party on Friday. It's in a pub so won't be too dressy. Trouble is, I've put on loads of weight since last seeing many of the people who will be there 8 stoneshock so feel very self conscious. I am 5ft 9 so quite tall and barrel shaped it feels like but technically pear. I'm crap at putting outfits together. I am pale with deep brown/reddy hair and quite big boobs.
Any ideas?! smile

Luc28 Mon 04-Jan-16 22:25:18

Black midi dress with nice grey or ivory blazer and killer heels! Or if a dress is to much jeans heels a simple black top and fitted blazer style jacket .... Try asos or very as they have loads of great styles which are great no matter what shape or size! It's hard not to but don't feel self confident ... The 8 stoners would kill for more curves or boobs!! (It would cost thousands to buy them ;) treat yourself to a nice comfortable outfit you feel good in then book in at your local salon for hair and make up and you'll feel a million dollars! smile
Knock um dead!! Xx

Luc28 Mon 04-Jan-16 22:26:46

P.s don't forget to accessorise .... Simple top or dress can look fab with a statement necklace to glam it up x

cheekymonk Tue 05-Jan-16 15:49:41

Thank you x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now