Soap and glory skin care

(15 Posts)
Indecisivejo Thu 31-Dec-15 10:29:28

Anyone use?

surpriseitsme Thu 31-Dec-15 10:32:33

I love the range. I get very giddy when it's on offer!

Indecisivejo Thu 31-Dec-15 10:33:22

What's ur skin type and what do u use?

surpriseitsme Thu 31-Dec-15 10:36:11

I have combination skin. At the moment I'm using the cleansing milk which came in the Christmas set (I don't know what it's called and I'm mning in costa) and the 365 serum. I also use lots of the shower gels scrubs etc

surpriseitsme Thu 31-Dec-15 10:36:49

And their hand cream is lovely!

FranKubelik Thu 31-Dec-15 10:40:07

I love the body scrub - worked a treat on my pimply arms.

Hotpatootietimewarp Thu 31-Dec-15 15:01:06

Yep I love their peaches and clean face cleanser and their drama clean micellar water. Got their scrub your nose in it scrub and their hot cloth cleanser too

ProjectPerfect Thu 31-Dec-15 15:10:21

I like their peaches and clean face cleaner - it seems to suit my combination skin. I love their body scrub / it's amazing!

Indecisivejo Thu 31-Dec-15 15:12:18

Seems popular and the shelves in boots were almost empty! I was considering the peaches and clean milk and one of moisturisers but my skin is very sensitive so a bit wary, just wanted to see if anyone here rated it.

Bonkerz Thu 31-Dec-15 15:16:35

I have very sensitive skin and psoriasis on my legs and face and soap and glory is great for me! I don't react to it at all (I react to most other things!) I love the shampoo and the clean on me shower cream. The body butter is fantastic and I have pots all over the house and in my handbag!

Indecisivejo Thu 31-Dec-15 16:15:13

Bonkerz do u use the face stuff too?

70isaLimitNotaTarget Thu 31-Dec-15 18:02:39

I like it, I've tried most of the skincare and I repurchase the facial washes (with the little spheres in. There's a pink , a green (in a tube) and I have the bottle - Face Soap and Clarity I think at the moment)

Love Drama Clean (Micellar Water) it shifts my make up nicely

The moisturisers- I like the silver tube / silver cylinder (Make Yourself Youthful) on offer
At the moment I have the bubbly nightcream Speed Plump.

I didn't like the exfoliator (I think No Clogs ) or Scrub your Nose in it.

I have had some angry at Boots where I've bought things and they aren't sealed, someone has dipped their grubby paws in.
So I always double check the seal now.

Not tried the round silver pot.

Love the bodycare (I bought 3 for 2 bodywashes but ones a bit like a vanilla biscuit..... hmm)

I hated the Breakfast scrub (maple syrup) bleurgh.

Make-up, not tried much but I find the lipsticks dry and the mascara average

70isaLimitNotaTarget Thu 31-Dec-15 18:03:38

I found the Peaches and Clean too peachy grin

Indecisivejo Thu 31-Dec-15 18:50:01

Ok so just tried my fellas s&g peaches n clean....ha ha! And my skin was on fire!!! blush

HairsprayQueen Thu 31-Dec-15 19:27:09

Combination skin here too.

I didn't like peaches and clean, it was too minty (mentholly? I don't know) for my face.

I used to love the Bb cream, it wasn't tinted at all but was just nice with a good consistency and spf but then they changed it and it wasn't so good.

And sometimes in the summer I use the factor 50 face cream, that's quite nice, a little shiny but much less than some really greasy ones.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now