Talk

Advanced search

Next relaxed skinnies

(6 Posts)
ScarlettDarling Thu 31-Dec-15 10:03:23

My Next relaxed skinnies have finally given up the ghost and have a hole in the knee. I'll still wear them round the house (along with the previous 3 holed pairs!) but need a decent unholy pair too.

Just looked in the directory and they don't do relaxed skinnies anymore!!! Normal skinnies are too uncomfortable for me to wear all day so wear can I get something comfy like the Next ones? Also I'm tall (5'11") so I need long legs.

PhoebeMcPeePee Thu 31-Dec-15 11:52:20

eBay - I love these jeans and have just bought a pair for £7 on eBay that said, I'd be interested to hear if anyone has a good high street alternative especially in black.

ScarlettDarling Thu 31-Dec-15 12:15:46

Thanks Phoebe I'll have a look. Would only want them if brand new though, if they'd been worn in by someone else don't think they'd feel right.

HoggleHoggle Thu 31-Dec-15 12:32:55

I got some M&S 'Limited Edition' super stretch Skinnies a while ago. Bloody love them, can wear them so many times and they never get baggy.

www.marksandspencer.com/l/women/limited-edition/jeans-n-byrzw

HoggleHoggle Thu 31-Dec-15 12:34:19

Have also just bought some Gap 1969 originals. They're very soft and hold their shape well though less tight than the M&S ones ^.

ScarlettDarling Thu 31-Dec-15 14:42:03

Thanks hoggle I'll have a look at those.

What I liked about the next ones is that they weren't so tight around the crotch area...I hate that 'being cut in two' feeling!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now