Skin care routine

(13 Posts)
chairandchairalike Wed 30-Dec-15 21:33:21

For Christmas I have received some lovely skin care things (requested) but I don't know what order or when to use what! I've got Clarins face wash, face mask, eye make up remover and eye make up remover plus Clinique take off the day flannel and cream, all about eyes cream, a sculpting moisturiser, a 'thirsty' moisturiser, an 'intelligent' moisturiser and a primer! Help please, feeling overwhelmed!

chairandchairalike Thu 31-Dec-15 18:28:13

Help please!

Indecisivejo Thu 31-Dec-15 19:07:09

Hi!
Ok that's way too many products to be using all in one go for a start! If ur wearing make up then use ur Clinique take the day off with a flannel then follow with ur face wash. Then choose one of the moisturisers and massage that in. In the mornings just use the face wash then moisturiser followed by ur primer before make up.

chairandchairalike Thu 31-Dec-15 19:55:24

Great thank you, so I don't need the special eye stuff? That's great, it will last longer then too. Thanks again

Indecisivejo Thu 31-Dec-15 20:17:56

U can use the eye stuff if u like, just dab some eye cream on before/after ur moisturiser whichever way round works best for u,(I don't use eye cream, not sure it works) The eye mask u could either use as a once weekly treat or when ur eyes are feeling particularly tired.

Indecisivejo Thu 31-Dec-15 20:19:02

Sorry just realised u said face mask not eye mask!! U can use face mask once a week or fortnight

chairandchairalike Fri 01-Jan-16 18:56:16

You're a star, thank you

Indecisivejo Fri 01-Jan-16 19:27:11

You're welcome smile don't know why nobody else replied to your message confused

Kwick709 Fri 01-Jan-16 21:38:43

Indecisivejo I do - your reply was spot on!
Take a look at caroline Hirons for more skincare advice smile

Indecisivejo Sat 02-Jan-16 07:27:22

Oh thank you blush

mummydoesitall Sat 02-Jan-16 08:21:17

You should look into double cleansing. I have been doing it a week and I can't believe the difference it makes.

Kwick709 Sat 02-Jan-16 09:10:18

I would second that - does not take long and makes you feel nuturing to your skin smile

chairandchairalike Mon 04-Jan-16 18:06:11

Sorry not been on in a while, will look up double cleansing now, I'm struggling to get a single cleansing routine going though!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now