Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Which jumper Or neither?

(6 Posts)
ShmooBooMoo Wed 30-Dec-15 19:14:26

Mum wants to treat me for my birthday which should coincide with Brora's sale... Would you choose either of these for a size 10 blonde approaching 40? (2 pics of each)Thanks
www.brora.co.uk/broraimage/subseason/15win_1/product/website/studio/zoom/stlj20_gh5064.jpg
www.brora.co.uk/broraimage/subseason/15win_1/product/website/lifestyle/zoom/stlj20.jpg

OR

www.brora.co.uk/broraimage/subseason/15win_1/product/website/studio/zoom/stlp22_gh5046.jpg
www.brora.co.uk/broraimage/subseason/15win_1/product/website/cutout/zoom/stlp22_gh5046.jpg

Thanks! smile

CreviceImp Wed 30-Dec-15 19:19:26

The second one by a mile but I would probably get a longer slouchier roll neck with side splits instead. They are everywhere at the moment and more versatile.

tethersend Wed 30-Dec-15 19:22:52

Second is lovely.

littleleftie Wed 30-Dec-15 21:27:53

The second one definitely.

The first one looks too eighties for me but I did it first time round

mrssmith79 Wed 30-Dec-15 21:32:42

The second (I'm itchy just looking at them grin )

ShmooBooMoo Wed 30-Dec-15 21:54:52

Thanks, ladies smile
Same here littleleftie smile (it does have a whiff of the 80s about it...probably why I was drawn to it!)
mrsmsmih79: I am hypersensitive and it's not itchy at all with a layer under it smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: