Semi permanent eyebrow tattoos

(2 Posts)
FellOutOfBedTwice Mon 28-Dec-15 19:50:03

Hi all

It's my mums 60th coming up and me, my sister and dad would all like to club together to get her semi permanent make up- definitely eyebrows (she's got over plucked 70s arches ie no eyebrows to speak of and had to draw them on) and possibly lips/eye liner.

Has anyone got any experience of a decent company/salon to use in Essex/London? We are north Essex- pretty much East London and could travel anywhere in London or Essex/Herts/Suffolk kind of area.

Thanks in advance!

SnowBodyforrrrm Mon 28-Dec-15 21:50:48

I he mine done at the Tracey Giles salon in Knightsbridge. I'd been researching it for a long time, and her name kept coming up time after time with glowing reviews. It's not cheap but worth it as your brows and such an important part of your face.

I've been told on numerous occasions when I get my brows waxed, that they are the best ones they've seen, very natural looking.

It might be worth a call as you can get them done by a trainee, over seen by a senior member of staff if the price is too high!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now