Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Skin care (spots and blemishes)

(6 Posts)
KwickNC Sun 27-Dec-15 14:16:15

What products do you know that help clear up skin? I've read so many contradicting reviews I'm not sure what to buy!

westcountrywoman Sun 27-Dec-15 15:45:06

I started using la Roche Possay Effaclar after reading a review on here in February. My skin has never been better so would thoroughly recommend it. I buy the kits in Boots with the foaming gel wash, toner and duo cream. I also use the Effaclar H moisturiser in the day, and Body Shop Oils of Life oil at night. I'm 35 and have had nasty skin since my teens.

Fluffycloudland77 Sun 27-Dec-15 16:46:55

I use the lrp and nip + fab pads with glycolic acid.

I cleanse with merumeya balm, two cleanses at night to get everything off.

I'm very gentle with my skin, no scrubbing just about 10 minutes of smoothing the cleanser over my skin.

Hopefullyoneday1 Sun 27-Dec-15 16:49:07

I wash my face in baby shampoo. The doctor recommended it, it cleared up my skin in no time

DrGoogleWillSeeYouNow Sun 27-Dec-15 16:50:39

I think it's a case of trial and error unfortunately.

La Roche Posay absolutely ruined my skin.

Cetaphil and Pixi seems to have done the trick for me.

CakeThat Sun 27-Dec-15 16:59:05

My skin is the best it's been for years thanks to LRP effaclar. I originally bought the 3 part set but it was quite expensive and I didn't find the toner much use so going forward I'm using cetaphil as a cleanser and the effaclar as a moisturiser.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now