Talk

Advanced search

ugg boot / slipper sizing confusion

(6 Posts)
Madnson Sat 26-Dec-15 22:50:52

For chrimbo I was given some ugg slippers and ankle outdoor boots. Both size 4. Slippers are slightly too small I'd say, heel just sitting right at the rim at the back. So after trying them on think I should take back for a bigger size, or do they tend to loosen up? Also the ankle boots also size 4 seem a little too big. They have a three quarter inch gap above big toe. Isnt a problem now but a friend has mentioned they will get bigger so shall I exchange these for a 3?

Sorry to bore you all to death but too expensive to get wrong X

WickedWax Sat 26-Dec-15 22:53:24

Do you feel you can push your feet a bit more into the slippers? They are on the smaller side but do loosen off an awful lot.

I'm normally a 3 or 4 and my slippers are a uk 4.5, they felt right yesterday but are a lot looser today.

Madnson Sat 26-Dec-15 22:54:51

Thanks I'll have another go. Label says 4, but I know they only do half sizes. Deffo genuine shop X

WhoTheFuckIsSimon Sat 26-Dec-15 22:57:23

Dds last pair of Ugg boots didn't stretch. They were slightly snug to start with and still are. Also the inside sole of hers are buggered. She's moaning they're uncomfy and I put my hand in and they're worn smooth in patches and bumpy.

I read you can buy UGG sheepskin innersoles to put in but there's no way I could fit them in. So have ordered her a bigger size.....if they're too big I reckon an innersole will sort it and also mean it can smooth over any bumps.

WhoTheFuckIsSimon Sat 26-Dec-15 22:58:45

dds are a 5.5 on label which apparently is a size 5. So have ordered a 6.5 which is a size 6.

WipsGlitter Sun 27-Dec-15 09:49:56

I got ugg slippers last Christmas and they were slightly tight (think they are a 4.5) but the next size up were too big. I kept them and they stretched and are now super comfy! Persevere!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now