Talk

Advanced search

Black liquid eyeliner for ULTRA sensitive eyes

(5 Posts)
lynniep Sat 26-Dec-15 17:10:51

Recently my eyes have become hypersensitive to eye makeup. I've always used liquid eyeliner, and don't stick to a specific brand, but unless I remove it after a couple of hours, my eyes puff up and become sore and itchy and this lasts for days/weeks. (as an asides my hormones are all over the place in general at the mo and not sure why - I'm 41 - hair is greasy, skin is spotty - probably too much cake tbh)

I don't believe its my remover, because the discomfort starts before I use it, but I want to try another remover too.

I don't like gel, I hate the pens, and also I pencils are a no-no. It has to be liquid.

Someone suggested Bell hypoallergenic. Also no 7 which I havent used for donkeys years.

CakeInMyFace Sat 26-Dec-15 20:39:08

I use body shop and I love it. As for removing makeup try baby wipes! Its the only thing I use now and makeup comes off easily and no irritation to the eyes at all.

KanyesVest Sat 26-Dec-15 20:49:20

Weirdly, I find the incredibly cheap pound land liquid eyeliner amazing for my sensitive eyes. Great colours too, I love the dark grey as an alternative to black.

lynniep Sun 27-Dec-15 10:33:20

My favourite eyeliner is MUA, which is a quid from superdrug, but sadly thats making my eyes swell now too sad

lynniep Sun 27-Dec-15 10:33:35

thanks for the baby wipes tip!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now