Talk

Advanced search

Hush Felix dress

(12 Posts)
supersalmon1 Sat 26-Dec-15 15:34:30

Hoping someone help. DP bought me the Hush Felix dress for Christmas but he bought a medium which is huge. I absolutely love it but need to know whether small will be suitable. Does anyone know if Hush comes up particularly large. I'm 5ft 4, size 10 with a bit of a bottom!

MsBojangles Sat 26-Dec-15 16:31:37

I find Hush clothes generous in general, think a small equates to a 10.

LittleMysMoominMamma Sat 26-Dec-15 17:08:25

I have that dress, I'm a 10 in most brands and an 8 in a few, so I ordered XS and S - the XS fitted perfectly, and the S swamped me!

I have to say, its a great dress though, I'm getting loads of wear out of it. There's a pre-sale with 20% off at the moment, so its reduced to £76.

mrslebon Sat 26-Dec-15 17:21:38

Dammit, why did I even look at that dress - it's gorgeous!

Greengardenpixie Sat 26-Dec-15 17:46:03

i got this email;

Our full winter sale doesn't start for another 10 days, but in the meantime we'd like to offer you the chance to buy anything in this season's collection at 20% off in our pre-sale promotion.
Some of these items will, of course, be in the sale at a greater discount, but many will not - so it's up to you whether you choose to buy now with a guaranteed saving or wait and take your chance in the sale. Or, of course, you can do both...

It all seems a bit mean and 10 days??????????????

Greengardenpixie Sat 26-Dec-15 17:48:25

I really like that dress but it would most likely be too short for me.
I have a thing for the laura dress, as if i need it!!!!! blush

InandOutofLove Sat 26-Dec-15 18:00:02

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

taybert Sat 26-Dec-15 18:29:31

I think it's a bit mean too. I'd rather they just do the sale in 10 days than the pre sale thing so people buy now in case they miss out (and likely mean there won't be much left to go in the sale) I know people criticise the shops who never have discount codes or events (eg Jigsaw) but at least you know where you are with them.

supersalmon1 Sat 26-Dec-15 19:51:30

Thank you everyone for your responses. It's such a gorgeous dress....but to be honest I would be happy with any of them. I think I'll risk a small and hope for the best!

mrslebon Sat 26-Dec-15 20:32:26

Oh and if anyone is ordering from Hush online and wants free premium delivery and a free choc bar, please use my referral link below!

hush.mention-me.com/me/referee/registerko/1548497/8967331/c/9cebef1f7bec81fa77a1d4a959c13648e87e220d

hoochymama1 Sun 27-Dec-15 09:24:39

Thank you mrslebon Oh gosh, just ordered a felix dress...got some lovely harem pants in the summer which I just lived in Ooo chocolate too grin

FedupNagging Sun 27-Dec-15 12:43:20

Another 10 days to wait - grrr, that really will be taking playing sales chicken to a whole other level.

The Felix dress is lovely - looks very wearable.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now