Talk

Advanced search

Christmas outfits!

(18 Posts)
Lj8893 Tue 22-Dec-15 19:18:01

What are we all wearing on Christmas Day?

I need inspiration!

thelaundryfairy Tue 22-Dec-15 19:21:34

Where are you spending Christmas and what will you be doing?

I am at my parents´ house which is always freezing and apart from very light helping with chores (laying the table, maybe pouring some drinks) I won´t have to do anything but sit around eating and drinking. The only people here will be immediate family. So I am wearing a red woollen dress with long sleeves, opaque tights and boots, accessorising with a Christmas cracker hat for most of the day. If it gets too Arctic, I have a cream sweater that can go over the dress.

MsMermaid Tue 22-Dec-15 19:24:21

I'll be wearing jeans, a Christmas jumper and a Santa hat. As will dh. As will dd1. Dd2 will be wearing my little pony leggings and a my little pony hoody. We're classy in our house.

IHaveBrilloHair Tue 22-Dec-15 19:26:56

Dress with cropped grey cardi, fishnets and flat silver t bars.
Just dd and me here and this is what I want to wear.

Lj8893 Tue 22-Dec-15 19:56:38

I shall be at my mums, won't be doing a lot other than run around after 2yr old dd and help out with little chores. Probably won't wear shoes so something that looks ok with socks or tights!

Love the idea of all your outfits so far!

thelaundryfairy Tue 22-Dec-15 21:12:46

Jeans and Christmas jumper?

thelaundryfairy Tue 22-Dec-15 21:14:48

Like this, maybe: www.johnlewis.com/warehouse-mini-reindeer-jumper-light-grey/p2311343

MsMermaid Tue 22-Dec-15 21:48:00

That's a nice Christmas jumper. Mine isn't anywhere near that classy, mine has a giant reindeer head with jingle bells on it.

ButImNotTheOnlyOne Tue 22-Dec-15 21:51:26

Green and black high necked mini dress.

ButImNotTheOnlyOne Tue 22-Dec-15 21:52:16

Brillo - gorgeous dress.

Lj8893 Tue 22-Dec-15 23:41:44

Love that Christmas jumper! I do have a nice Christmas jumper dh bought me last year which I might wear with a black skater skirt and tights. Although I have put a bit of weight on since then!

I have a lovely pale pink shimmery shift dress which is still unworn.......not sure what to wear with it cardigan wise though.

JaceLancs Wed 23-Dec-15 00:49:21

Sweater dress in teal black grey and silver stripes with black opaques
It's very comfy and flattering

PitPatKitKat Wed 23-Dec-15 00:56:13

Just me and DH, so oyster silk nightie and little black cashmere cardie is the plan

0dfod Wed 23-Dec-15 09:15:59

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

FuckOffJeffrey Wed 23-Dec-15 10:33:50

We are going to MIL's for christmas and I will be wearing my Buddy the elf t shirt with reindeer fair isle knit leggings. If DH has got me the christmas clipper booties I asked for I will also wear them. Festively tacky but also nice and warm as MIL's house is always cold.

Twinklestein Wed 23-Dec-15 11:43:54

Black dress with diamanté embellished white collar, black slingbacks with diamanté buckle and black tights with sparkle. May sound de trop but it works.

Lj8893 Wed 23-Dec-15 11:48:39

I love reading what everyone is planning to wear! 0dfod, both your outfits sound very glam!

I have decided on a black cowl neck pencil dress which is covered in glitter (it sheds glitter too which my mother is going to love in her house grin) with opaque tights. Going to finish the look off with some red lippy and a 40s style hairdo.

Whatthefoxgoingon Wed 23-Dec-15 20:06:13

Christmas tree jumper, skirt, opaques, ankle boots. I like being comfortable at Christmas, so I can stuff myself grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now