Talk

Advanced search

Chanel bronzing make up base

(9 Posts)
Indecisivejo Tue 22-Dec-15 08:58:37

Does anyone use this? Is it good? It's pricey so is it worth it? Has very good reviews and I can't use any type of powder on my skin so this could be answer the only problem is it has fragrance in it and my skin is hyper sensitive

WhyDoesGastonBark Wed 23-Dec-15 22:49:46

If you mean Soleil de Tan, yes it is worth it.

Annarose2014 Thu 24-Dec-15 00:43:43

I have it and like it. It can look really natural if you buff the excess off on the back of your hand first.

However I wouldn't buy it outside duty free as its very expensive. Bourjois has a budget offering. Its a creamier consistency but much the same.

Indecisivejo Thu 24-Dec-15 09:00:44

Yes that's the one I mean, how do u apply it?

Notonaschoolnight Thu 24-Dec-15 10:31:06

You can get this dupe
www.makeupsavvy.co.uk/2014/07/w7-bronzing-base-or-chanel-soleil-tan.html?m=1
For buttons on Amazon you might think I'm nuts but I often get the dupe of something expensive first and if I reach for it regularly I don't mind forking out for the real one

Annarose2014 Thu 24-Dec-15 12:05:14

Big brush, fairly compact head like a kabuki brush. Swirl off excess on the back of your hand (or you'll look orange).

MsBojangles Thu 24-Dec-15 20:56:14

I have it, used it a grand total of four times and now sits languishing in my dressing table drawer.

Way too much faff compared with a swish of powder but might be a good alternative for you.

hollyisalovelyname Fri 25-Dec-15 20:15:42

I have it. I love it and I will repurchase.Tis brilliant.
I use a big blusher brush.
It is quite 'wet' so the brush can't be used for anything else.
I never use foundation, i just use the Chanel or a bronzer.
The consistency of the Bourjois one is not the same at all. I would not repurchase the Bourjois one. It is much 'wetter'

hollyisalovelyname Fri 25-Dec-15 20:19:36

Notonaschoolnight I will try the W7 dupe. It looks great.
I am a sucker for bronzers.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now