Talk

Advanced search

Anyone use Clinique chubby sticks for eyes or their powder eyeshadows or their quickliner for eyes?

(12 Posts)
Indecisivejo Mon 21-Dec-15 15:54:44

Are they any good?

Talisin Mon 21-Dec-15 16:09:20

I use the Chubby Sticks, find them pretty much foolproof and I'm terrible at applying eyeshadow generally. They don't necessarily last all day (although a good primer like Urban Decay's help a lot) but take just a few seconds to reapply when needed.

Petal02 Mon 21-Dec-15 16:14:10

I use all the things in the title, and would recommend them all. However even though Clinique eyeliner is very good, boots no 7 is equally effective, but cheaper.

Indecisivejo Mon 21-Dec-15 17:49:32

I use urban decay primer so might give the chubby sticks a go, I only like a subtle colour on my eyes and they sound nice n light.

I looked at the no7 liners but not sure on the colours, but may take another look thank you....my eyes are extremely sensitive tho sad

loraflora Mon 21-Dec-15 20:17:23

I have very sensitive eyes and have used the chubby sticks and the colour surge powder duo. The chubby sticks are great, are non-irritating and blend well without going into creases. Would definitely buy again. The powder is slightly more irritating for me so I'm not so keen.

Indecisivejo Mon 21-Dec-15 20:36:18

Cool thank you will defo check out the chubby sticks

Nettletheelf Tue 22-Dec-15 00:46:14

The Quickliner colours are good. Their brown is darker than anybody else's!

JapanNextYear Tue 22-Dec-15 06:42:49

Can I ask how you actually apply them. I've got something from m and s which I think is similar and it was like drawing on my eyes with a child's crayon, is that what you do then rub them in? Clueless.

JapanNextYear Tue 22-Dec-15 06:43:53

The chubby sticks for eyeshadow I mean.

Talisin Tue 22-Dec-15 06:49:08

You draw them accross your eyelids, yes. You don't need to rub them in though.

Jemster Tue 22-Dec-15 07:04:01

I have a Quickliner and although I love the colour it always ends up on the crease of my eyelids. Is there any way of making it stay put?

ScienceRocks Tue 22-Dec-15 08:45:45

I use the intense quick liners. They set after 30s, I think, so you have time to correct any mishaps, but stay still for that long and they shouldn't smudge.

I love the range of colours they do, and find them far better than the reformulated no 7 eye pencils.

Rimmel does a dupe of the eyeshadow crayons, and they are brilliant!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now