Talk

Advanced search

What are you wearing today?

(35 Posts)
FrustratedFrugal Sun 20-Dec-15 10:19:45

I tend to dress on autopilot on winter weekends. Looking for inspiration - what are you wearing today?

Shakey15000 Sun 20-Dec-15 10:25:32

Ooh I can post on this one! S+B not normally my thing and posts usually 200+ by the time I see something I can add too grin

I'm off out for a Christmas dinner today with loads of extended family. It's usually a dressy up thing and previous years have seen me fail miserably. So this year I have a silky knee length, slash neck black and cream aztec-y print dress with opague tights and knee high black boots. Dress courtesy of Tesco for the princely sum of £16 smile

TimeToMuskUp Sun 20-Dec-15 10:42:45

Black skinny jeans, mustard fine-knit jumper and black ankle boots with leopard-print on the back and a leopard-print belt. We're off for tea with Santa later so I wanted to look smart enough for that but warm enough for the afternoon stroll with the dog without having to get changed.

TimeToMuskUp Sun 20-Dec-15 10:43:55

These are the boots. I wear them constantly and love them possibly almost as much as I love the DCs.

www.modainpelle.com/azurra?gclid=CIjZ6Myg6skCFaoIwwodj6IIIg

VinoTime Sun 20-Dec-15 10:51:48

Pyjamas, fluffy dressing gown and a necklace made of used tissues and Strepsils extra strength blister packets.

I look hot.

<sneezes>

Skinnies and a hoody. Later I'll put on boots, a scarf and a biker jacket for a walk in the park. Scruff day.

Alisvolatpropiis Sun 20-Dec-15 10:58:24

I very much approve of those boots, Time!

I'm wearing a fairly similar outfit myself - fine knit damson top, black skinny jeans, leopard print Chelsea boots. Accessorised by the baby in her ergo.

Gobletofgin Sun 20-Dec-15 11:02:20

Leggings, slippers and long stripy fine knit jumper, having friends for dinner so when I have done the housework I will change into skinny jeans and a new sparkly Christmas jumper 😀🎄

LumelaMme Sun 20-Dec-15 11:06:39

A la mode, me:
knackered old sweatshirt (old=c2001)
DD's jodhpurs (cannot find my own).
And for my scent, eau d'equine with a quick dollop of eau de canine.

In my defence, I have just been riding, and will get changed before going out for lunch. Will be wearing this in black with a pair of ling black boots and a grey cashmere cardy. And I'll change the scent as well...

Olecranon Sun 20-Dec-15 11:21:51

Black leggings
Black h and m vest
New look denim shirt
Rudolph earrings
Black uggs

GlitteringJasper Sun 20-Dec-15 11:25:40

This star dress minus the sensible shoes!

GlitteringJasper Sun 20-Dec-15 11:26:38

It's Cath Kidston but probably shouldn't admit that here! grin

bishboschone Sun 20-Dec-15 11:32:27

Black coated jeans and a stripe top .. We are going for an informal lunch and then to see father Xmas .. Tricky to know what to wear .. Will wear with grey converse and a parka .

EmilyPunkhurst Sun 20-Dec-15 11:47:33

A djellaba and a cashmere blanket.

Twinklestar2 Sun 20-Dec-15 12:00:39

Love the hush dress and the cath kidston dress!

Iliveinalighthousewiththeghost Sun 20-Dec-15 12:07:37

My black dress with white hearts on. From new look.

Iliveinalighthousewiththeghost Sun 20-Dec-15 12:10:39

Your dress is gorgeous, Glitter. I didn't even know Kath Kitson did clothes.fblush.

Twinklestar2 Sun 20-Dec-15 12:49:09

I'm wearing a red dress with cream polka dots, black tights and boots. Ready for an afternoon of Xmas shopping.

pieceofpurplesky Sun 20-Dec-15 12:52:43

Still in pyjamas doing housework to get ready for Christmas decorations etc. Plan is to get dressed in a bit but ....

burgundy skinnies, blue and white polar bear slipper socks, denim type material vest top, black ribbed boyfriend cardigan. will change later to go to the cinema but not sure what into yet

superbfairywren Sun 20-Dec-15 14:05:07

I'm in my pyjamas still, doing housework, just cleaned DDs room and now for hoovering, more cleaning up then a long hot bath, after which I will probably just put on jeans and a t shirt as I will be doing the cooking and probably more cleaning. Dh has taken DD out for the afternoon (very rare) so am making the most of it to some extent and blitzing the house. Just stopped for lunch, back to it!

Knackeredknitter67 Sun 20-Dec-15 14:10:35

Black Hush harem pant things with a grey sweatshirt
short uggs as slippers,
Hair waved yesterday
no makeup
slight hangover and probably coffee stained teeth

PennyPants Sun 20-Dec-15 14:17:12

Skinny blue jeans- New Look
Long blue top- H and M
Navy cable knit jumper- Hollister
Spotty pink and white welly socks

Mainly dog walking, Christmas baking and t.v. today.

BeyondJinglebells Sun 20-Dec-15 14:17:35

Grey jogging bottoms, a faded yellow vest top and my 'house bra' one small step up from braless!

bigfatfeet Sun 20-Dec-15 14:21:16

Am visiting two sets of friends delivering Christmas presents and being fed - wearing black skinny jeans, grey top with sparkles on the left bosom area and new All Saints boots which are making my feet bleed but which I love enough to persevere. Planning to use sherry to numb the pain.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now