Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Help! Funky pyjamas - any ideas?

(22 Posts)
leaningtoweroflego Sun 20-Dec-15 00:35:22

I'm looking for funky PJs.

I posted this in the Christmas section already, but I think I need expert clothes help!

I'm looking for women's PJs which are fun - childish even maybe.
But nice (naice?!) - not minions etc! (Am I making any sense?!)

Something in a similar concept to this or this (It's a coincidence they're both white, colour would be great too)

Also just to complicate things, I need it to be somewhere I can get it delivered (or delivered to store) for Monday!

Any ideas gratefully received!

leaningtoweroflego Sun 20-Dec-15 00:36:28

So far I have tried

Next
M&S
Fatface
Not on the High Street
Debenhams
House of Frazer
Boux Avenue
Dolly Rose
Boo Hoo
Superdry
H&M
The White Company
Nicholls Crick Howel
John Lewis
TK Maxx
Toast (lovely but too pricey!!!)

leaningtoweroflego Sun 20-Dec-15 00:37:28

Oh, and Boden grin

RJnomore1 Sun 20-Dec-15 00:41:16

Tesco have some good ones instore. I've been eyeing up coca cola truck ones. £15 I think they have lots though

harryhausen Sun 20-Dec-15 00:41:59

I was going to suggest fatface until I clicked on your link. If something like those, then why not those?

The only other place I can think of is David and Goliath but I think the stores are only in London.

PhoenixRises Sun 20-Dec-15 00:42:49

White Stuff?

These?

harryhausen Sun 20-Dec-15 00:50:44

Some David and Goliath pyjamas available on Amazon any good? David & Goliath Not A Morning Person Womens PJ Set (LARGE UK12) ink{https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00DO6D860/ref=cm\www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00DO6D860/ref=c]]m}sww_rcpp_awd_WRFDwbZ0JTZBJ

More D&G pyjamas from www.chicksrule.com

Pobspits Sun 20-Dec-15 00:53:38

I've posted on your other thread

leaningtoweroflego Sun 20-Dec-15 00:53:54

I love the Secret Foxes pattern at White Stuff! But sadly too expensive sad it works out at £50 for a set.

I'm hoping to spend £35 tops, and less ideally.

leaningtoweroflego Sun 20-Dec-15 00:56:10

Thanks Pobspits! Sorry for the multiple threads but I'm getting desperate!

I'm babysitting a friend's kids tonight. I thought, brilliant, I'll bring the laptop and buy PJs while they sleep (and a load more stuff I haven't even looked at). I've been stuck on these bloody PJs for ages now!

leaningtoweroflego Sun 20-Dec-15 01:02:20

Thanks harryhausen and Pobspits they're cute and made me smile smile

But sadly neither were quite my friend's style, she likes kinda quirky, arty stuff.

leaningtoweroflego Sun 20-Dec-15 01:05:48

Fuck it, this is taking too long!

I'm going to try two more shops suggested then call it a day and just get the bottoms, either the secret foxes or fatface ones.

Maybe I can get a plain t-shirt for the top.

Thanks for all your help!

southeastastra Sun 20-Dec-15 13:03:40

joules do lovely pjs

574ejones Sun 20-Dec-15 15:43:44

www.hatley.com/en_uk/the-gift-shop/women/pajama-sets.html Hatley do some gorgeous PJs and robes though you may struggle to get for tomorrow.

TripTrapTripTrapOverTheBridge Sun 20-Dec-15 19:52:01

Try the outlet section on the Joules website?

tittysprinkles Sun 20-Dec-15 20:04:15

These? Although probably too late for you now.

jasmine1979 Sun 20-Dec-15 20:34:50

Asos do some lovely sets. I think you have up until 10pm to order for next day delivery as well.

HopefulHamster Sun 20-Dec-15 20:38:39

Hatley women's?

starsinyourpies Sun 20-Dec-15 23:51:44

Cath Kidston? Saw some lovely ones there at the weekend (and some of them have matching kids' versions!)

reynoldsnumber Mon 21-Dec-15 00:01:43

Oliver bonas - [https://www.oliverbonas.com/fashion/la-lune-long-sleeve-pyjama-set-37042#selection=size:S]

CRtester Mon 21-Dec-15 00:11:15

If it's any help, I think there are 15% off codes for white stuff around, which might make the ones you like more affordable?

ilovetosleep Mon 21-Dec-15 07:51:45

Cath kidston robot pjs?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: