Talk

Advanced search

Sensai facial products - anyone use them?

(5 Posts)
leadrightfoot Sat 19-Dec-15 22:31:13

SIL over from Oz commented on her skin looking fantastic she stated she uses Sensai products now amd raved about them.
Seems you can get it from Harrods in the UK but it's a lot more main stream in Oz.
Amy experiences with this brand? If you are in the UK where do you purchase from?
Thanks

Jaeme Sun 20-Dec-15 12:00:55

There are only a few places you can get it in the UK as Kanebo pulled most of their counters.

Harrods were the only retailers selling it after they ditched the counters but you can pick up some bits on Amazon now.

cressetmama Sun 20-Dec-15 16:02:01

Love it but it is hard to get since the Kanebo counters went. I adore their Instant Glow. They call it a sport creme and it's just perfect and impossible to get wrong even if you put it on in the dark. I buy two tubes a year from Harrods website and whinge about the P&P charge, but there is nothing as good. The skincare is lovely but not widely available outside Asia.

cressetmama Sun 20-Dec-15 16:08:10

As an aside to your SIL's lovely skin: I talked to a lady slightly older than me at the Kanebo closing down sale, and she turned out to be 20 years older than I thought. My mum has fantastic skin but this woman was in a class of her own. It was expensive though.

leadrightfoot Sun 20-Dec-15 17:50:28

Yes I foresee a stocking up trip whenever SIL comes over or I go there.
I nicked some of her daily defence cream and it's beautiful to use.
Shame we don't get it here. Quick look and some of the prices are eye watering!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now