Talk

Advanced search

This ring or Russian Wedding Rings ?

(11 Posts)
Cattington Sat 19-Dec-15 02:11:57

I've decided to get a ring with some Christmas money. I don't wear any rings usually but would like one. So far i like:

onhttp://pics6.esprit.de/Shop/PicSPV_ZoomMainView/ESRG92491A_1CO.jpg

I've also always had a bit of a 'thing' for Russian Wedding rings. I don't know why really. Are they a classic/totally out of fashion/clumsy looking. I Am thinking of this one:

www.esprit.co.uk/women-misc/silver-jewellery/rings/silver-metallic/three-tone-stainless-steel-ring-ESRG12477A_1CO

I would wear it on right ring finger or middle finger of either left or right.
Which do you like best or if neither, any other ideas? Thanks

Cattington Sat 19-Dec-15 02:14:20

First link again:

www.esprit.co.uk/women-misc/silver-jewellery/rings/silver-metallic/sterling-silver-red-gold-zirconia-ring-ESRG92491A_1CO

70isaLimitNotaTarget Sat 19-Dec-15 12:19:19

I love rRussian Wedding Rings, they are very tactile. (I wouldn't buy a stone set RWR they are meant to be smooth )

The one you linked, mmmm, not my taste, looks like 2 rings that don't fit together ?

Ring or middle for a RWR is nice .
Have you seen any you like?

Cattington Sat 19-Dec-15 14:01:26

thanks 70. The link to the RWR is in my first post. I wasnt sure about the two different rings one either. Youve confirmed my thoughts

70isaLimitNotaTarget Sat 19-Dec-15 15:46:09

blush I thought it was the same link twice so I only read the second one............................................... <<for shame>>

I've had a look on eBay for some RWR actually (not gold, there's some plated stainless steel ones that are costume but nice. I can only wear one ring at work so I'd wear a RWR on my right hand)

D'you need to size up because of the overlapping or is it taken into account with the sizing anyway.

I like the ring in your first link BTW...smile

SoupDragon Sat 19-Dec-15 15:48:45

I agree that the one with the two rings looks wrong.

Fivetoomany Sat 19-Dec-15 15:51:52

I prefer the ring in first link smile

Cattington Sat 19-Dec-15 16:21:39

Thanks everyone. Maybe I'll just have to get both smile I've no idea about sizing the RWR, but am hoping that Esprit have them in stock so I can try them on.

70isaLimitNotaTarget Sun 03-Jan-16 14:34:43

smile just bumping this up again.

I fancied a thumb ring or a RWW (in silver) so had a nosey round.

Found a sterling silver RWW (in large) fits my middle finger right hand. Love it.
I can fit it on my thumb but I'm worried it might look weird...................

70isaLimitNotaTarget Sun 03-Jan-16 14:35:31

And it's too big for my thumb anyway .....sad

Cattington Sun 03-Jan-16 14:54:25

70 do they do a smaller size that would fit your thumb? It might look unusual but you do see thumb rings a fair bit and I think they look good.

I tried the RWW in my link on but it was the last one in the store and was also way too big. I did really like it though, so am going to see if they have the smaller size in stock online.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now