Talk

Advanced search

Jigsaw sale

(13 Posts)
catfan1 Thu 17-Dec-15 21:17:23

Tried on a gorgeous coat in jigsaw which needless to say I can't afford. Does anyone know when their sale is and whether coats are likely to be in it? I have a serious coat crush.
Many thanks

Saurus72 Thu 17-Dec-15 21:26:58

No idea when it starts but I have already tried on and decided everything I want to buy and added them to my online wishlist. As soon as I get the sale email I can just login and buy what I want - they have some beautiful things at the moment. So much silk/cashmere as opposed to polyester/acrylic!

I would imagine loads of shops will have tons of coats in the sale - they can't have sold many considering how warm it's been so far this winter. It's seriously affecting my ability to feel Christmassy hmm

Whatthefoxgoingon Thu 17-Dec-15 21:43:49

Which one was it?

millymae Thu 17-Dec-15 22:11:45

From what I remember Jigsaw published a statement about why they were not participating in Black Friday this year and in it they made mention of the fact that they would be running a traditional Christmas sale online on Christmas Eve and in store on Boxing Day.

Saurus72 Thu 17-Dec-15 22:14:37

Thanks - I remember seeing that Black Friday statement, it was just plain bizarre!

I've already caved and bought one thing full price - it was just so beautiful when i tried it on I couldn't risk it not being in stock. Oh dear...

TheMightyMing Thu 17-Dec-15 22:46:01

It's been in the DM that because of the unseasonably mild weather, shops will be selling off coats and boots, oh and knitwear!

BikeRunSki Thu 17-Dec-15 22:47:55

Jigsaw sale was certainly on by Boxing Day last year.

millymae Thu 24-Dec-15 09:01:16

I have an email from Jigsaw this morning which says that the sale starts on-line tonight at 6.00pm

Saurus72 Thu 24-Dec-15 09:23:03

Aaah, thank you Millymae - will be poised and ready by my laptop grin

mrslebon Thu 24-Dec-15 09:53:54

Yep, 6pm tonight online and in stores from Boxing Day.

Saurus72 Thu 24-Dec-15 18:22:30

Bought a couple of things I'd been looking at for a while - a teal shirt dress and a navy patterned silk jacket. Not amazing reductions so will have to try them on and love them to keep them. We'll see!

Whatthefoxgoingon Thu 24-Dec-15 21:03:25

I didn't get a confirmation email should I be worried?

Greengardenpixie Thu 24-Dec-15 21:17:49

Its on now smile Didnt buy anything. Everything is still pretty expensive.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now