Beeswax2017 Thu 17-Dec-15 20:15:37

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Beeswax2017 Thu 17-Dec-15 20:18:53

Love your hair! I have no advice but needed to say that! smile

Beeswax2017 Thu 17-Dec-15 20:36:56

MrsRonBurgundy Thu 17-Dec-15 20:42:49

I'd do either smokey eye or red lip but not both, especially with such a dressy outfit. What about red lips and winged eyeliner?

Your hair is fab! I'd have it straight but maybe rollers for a while just for volume so it's not dead straight but nice and swooshy

Beeswax2017 Thu 17-Dec-15 21:08:02

MrsRonBurgundy Thu 17-Dec-15 21:13:00

I don't have a fail safe! 50% of the time
It comes out perfectly and the other 50% horrific! But I do put it on as my first job. So if it goes horrifically wrong I haven't got to disrupt my foundation by scrubbing it off But can just wipe it off and start again.

mewkins Thu 17-Dec-15 21:13:09

I would always choose eyes over lips - I love really dark smokey eyes with eyeliner. You could either use liquid eyeliner or else a kohl pencil and smudge it in ( a bit more forgiving if you don't have a steady hand!)

Cheat way to do winged - get a business card and line it up against your eye smile Also easier to do with gel liner and en angled brush IME.

Wagglebees Fri 18-Dec-15 03:56:20

Is that your actual hair? It's awesome! 😍

Red lips are very festive and I love the look of them at this time of year.
Keep eyes simple if doing your lips red. Subtle cat's eye liner and loads of mascara. Maybe a sheer champagne gold for your eyes.

Or do smoky eyes with a soft gloss on your lips. If you do this, a final coat of a sparkly mascara will give you a subtle Christmas party finish. Lancôme do one called Hypnose star and I saw Sali Hughes recommending one by L'oreal volume, called million lashes top coat glitter gel. I'd try the cheaper one as its not something you'll get a lot of use from.

www.lancome.co.uk/_en/_gb/make-up/eyes/mascara/hypnose-star-mascara-christmas-collection-2015-16201z.aspx?gclid=CPqixvu_5MkCFcWVGwodA7wKlg&gclsrc=aw.ds&dclid=CNi0-Py_5MkCFQSbFgodhHIGbg

www.tesco.com/direct/loreal-volume-million-lashes-top-coat-glitter-gel-mascara-9ml/216-8714.prd (Out of stock but you'll probably find one in store)

Wagglebees Fri 18-Dec-15 03:57:50

Oh and I'd do soft curls, almost a wave, in your hair with volume at the roots. I

Wagglebees Fri 18-Dec-15 04:00:25

Posted too soon...

I'd put a dark red on nails, (something like Nails Inc Victoria), and a classic red on your toes, ( I like nails inc Tate).

🎅🏻

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now