Talk

Advanced search

Hydrating face mask

(12 Posts)
AstrantiaMallow Thu 17-Dec-15 19:50:29

I'm looking for a good quality hydrating face mask and a hydrating eye mask for sensitive skin. Preferably natural ingredients or organic.

Would anyone recommend theirs?

DizzyMerry Thu 17-Dec-15 20:32:57

I've recently bought the Pai rosehip rapid radiance mask. I've only used it once but found it very hydrating. Also just ordered the Skin and Tonic gentle scrub. It's a powder that you mix with a little water to make a paste but also doubles up as a hydrating mask when mixed with honey or yoghurt. Will report back when I've used it.

Tate15 Thu 17-Dec-15 21:03:16

I haven't tried it but have been reading a lot of good things about this

m.thebodyshop.co.uk/h5/products?path=%2Fshop-by-range%2Faloe%2Faloe-protective-restoring-mask.aspx

PitPatKitKat Thu 17-Dec-15 22:38:33

Tata Harper Moisturising Mask if money is no object
Mychelle Hydrating Cactus Mask is a reasonable price
Either GlamGlow ThirstyMud or Emma Hardy Age Support Instant Radiance Mask if you are ok with natural-ish rather than purer than the driven snow

70isaLimitNotaTarget Thu 17-Dec-15 23:16:01

M&S sell 'Mask-er-Aid' face masks (I think they're sheets so less messy)
They were 3 for £10, I got some for DD and I for Christmas eve pampering.

100% vegan according to the website smile

WhataRacquet Fri 18-Dec-15 00:25:48

Not organic but Boots Beautiful Skin Hydrating Mask is lovely and doesn't make my skin react.

patterkiller Fri 18-Dec-15 00:34:10

Korres rose products are good. I have very sensitive dry skin and love everything I've used from them.

AstrantiaMallow Fri 18-Dec-15 11:08:58

Thanks.
PitPat I've had samples of Tata Harper stuff and I really rated what I got. Never tried the mask though. In fact never used anything with hyaluronic acid before. It's pricey for me currently. What's the texture like when you apply?

Patterkiller is it the Korres Wild Rose Sleeping Mask you have? Never tried anything of theirs before.

PitPatKitKat Fri 18-Dec-15 16:54:14

The texture is very fine, a little oily but it sinks in fast. Smells divine. You can also use it as a sleep mask or a moisturiser on days you need some extra oompf. Skin is soft, hydrated and has a subtle sheen afterwards.

If you are wary of splashing out before trying it, Naturisimo do samples. When you buy something (doesn't need to be Tata Harper, can be something cheap) you can chose up to 5 samples from a pretty extensive range, which currently includes the moisturising mask. They also have samples of the resurfacing mask, which is also excellent. I do a mini facial once a week of the resurfacing mask followed by the moisturising one. Skin looks radiant and glowing, feels soft and smooth after- basically it refines your skin in a gentle yet thorough fashion. Overall excellent.

AstrantiaMallow Fri 18-Dec-15 22:06:59

Thanks a lot PitPat, looks great, never bought from that website. Will look at the samples. My skin is just so dry at the moment, I drink lots of water but doesn't seem to make a difference. Used to have the gorgeous Semonin facials and products which I can no longer afford.

PitPatKitKat Fri 18-Dec-15 22:55:44

Never heard of that before, just had a look, looks lovely.

Usually worth checking out the "offers" tab as well with Naturisimo- free gifts when you spend over a certain amount (starts at about £25). I had about 6 samples of the moisturising mask before I bought it! Would get 2 mask applications or 3/4 sleep mask applications out of a single sample sachet.

Twinklestein Sat 19-Dec-15 17:07:13

This Logona organic moisture mask is the best I've tried.

11 quid for 8 sachets isn't cheap - but bear in mind the sachets are so large you only need a maximum of half per treatment. I use about a quarter.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now