Talk

Advanced search

Lovely dress for pear / hourglass

(5 Posts)
bishboschone Thu 17-Dec-15 15:35:48

http://m.dorothyperkins.com/h5/product?productId=22648617 I bought this today and it's very flattering .. Just thought I'd share as I love it .. I've never tried on a short dress before so this my be common knowledge but thought id pass it on in case it isn't !

bishboschone Thu 17-Dec-15 15:37:27

m.dorothyperkins.com/h5/product?productId=21556755# I got this too which looks great with jeans in case anyone is interested ... Very much my style so not sure if it's anyone else's !

CurlsLDN Thu 17-Dec-15 15:42:09

I have the same shape, and I have a couple of dp shirt dresses for work. Agree, very easy to throw on and look put together. I wear mine with black tights and black ankle boots in winter, and bare legged with heels or flat sandals and shades in summer - though mine aren't black.

I quite like the second shirt, but I don't tend to try on things that are loose / buttoned up to the neck as I have 36g boobs. Should I? I have been feeling in a tops rut recently

bishboschone Thu 17-Dec-15 15:49:58

I'm size 10 with 32 g boobs and it looks lovely .. It's not loose as such , just not skin tight . I really love it .. Worth a go maybe ? ...

bishboschone Thu 17-Dec-15 15:50:32

I will just add my back is small so my boobs don't look massive . Not sure if that makes a difference .

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now