Talk

Advanced search

Cheaper alternative to Elemis papaya enzyme mask

(10 Posts)
ItsAllGoodMan Thu 17-Dec-15 14:04:20

Does anyone know if there's a cheaper alternative to Elemis papaya enzyme mask available? I really like the way this makes my skin feel so smooth after using. Due to a change in circumstances I can't afford to spend that sort of money on cosmetics anymore so looking to shift to more supermarket / boots / superdrug products. Ideally under £10 would be great.
Thanks!

Yseulte Thu 17-Dec-15 18:04:41

Buy a papaya.

The enzymes are in the pips.

Indecisivejo Thu 17-Dec-15 19:02:28

Why do people have to post ridiculous comments hmm

PitPatKitKat Thu 17-Dec-15 19:26:27

I was going to say Ren Glycolactic Mask, but it's about the same price. I also really like Cattier Rose Clay Mask for Sensitive Skin which is about the right price. Deep cleans and leaves skin feeling really, really soft afterwards.

mowglik Thu 17-Dec-15 21:52:18

Try the super drug overnight peel... I have both and I prefer the superdrug peel as I see more of a difference. And its half price now at £2.95 grin

ItsAllGoodMan Fri 18-Dec-15 10:03:16

Brilliant thanks all. Superdrug one is especially tempting at that price. I might even try the papaya if I can get one in the reduced aisle!

70isaLimitNotaTarget Fri 18-Dec-15 15:04:57

Or , if you look on QVC (I don't work for them, honestly) they do some really good value kits.
You might get a product you haven't tried in with the peel (and they have a 30 Day MBG)

I like the Superdrug Peel too, smells lavendery which I don't like but it does a good job so I grin and bear it. (And brilliant value too)

southeastastra Fri 18-Dec-15 15:11:57

i just got one with last months red magazine, you could hunt around for one, or try ebay?

Twinklestein Fri 18-Dec-15 19:00:50

PP's poster's quite right ^^ you can make your own paypaya masque - recipes online.

southeastastra Fri 18-Dec-15 19:41:23

oooh will look, the elemis mask is bloody amazing though

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now