Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

A which product

(2 Posts)
Solongtoshort Thu 17-Dec-15 10:01:58

Which product would I buy to get the shiny cheek effect, I think it would go over your blusher but I am not sure.

When I have no make up days I put a bit of Vaseline on my cheeks at the top and they a look a little bit better how would I get that look with make up on, I see women with it on when I go out. Thank you.

CremeDeSudo Thu 17-Dec-15 10:17:34

Cream blusher? Or maybe the Benefit Highlighter? I can't remember what it's called now..

I also have a contouring set from Collection 2000 where the lighter shade is more a shimmery effect than a highlighter that might be good perhaps.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: