Talk

Advanced search

Anyone heard of/bought anything from zalando.co.uk? Legit?

(17 Posts)
extrastrongblackcoffee Mon 14-Dec-15 13:32:08

I'm looking for a cheapish, black, DKNY purse and was directed to this site, but I'm just not sure about it....

Thoughts please

TIA

NotInGuatemalaNowDrRopata Mon 14-Dec-15 13:50:48

Yes, I've bought football kit from there more than once and had no problems

looki Mon 14-Dec-15 13:56:13

I've bought from it twice and everything was fine both times. I think the stock may not be current (which is probably why I came across it as I was looking for something from last year).

Notfootball Mon 14-Dec-15 13:59:52

I've used them countless times, no problems.

pottymummy Mon 14-Dec-15 14:03:13

yes, fine

extrastrongblackcoffee Mon 14-Dec-15 14:24:09

Oh, ok. It just looked a bit amateurish. Thanks

Pupsiecola Mon 14-Dec-15 14:29:06

I've ordered a ton of skiing stuff from there in the last month. Over ordered on sizes. Very happy with the service; easy and swift returns and refunded received quickly. I am so glad I found them!

FrustratedFrugal Mon 14-Dec-15 14:38:04

Zalando is a major player in Central Europe. German-based I think. DH and I have used them a lot, no problems.

PedantPending Mon 14-Dec-15 22:52:58

As Frustrated said, Zalando is very big in Germany. Have bought from them for a couple of years now, goid stuff, good service, just a shame we are getting all the UK tat now.

OnlyHereForTheCamping Tue 15-Dec-15 08:58:09

I use them all the time. Brilliant site. I normally buy shoes so have returned lots without any problems

extralemonylemoncake Tue 15-Dec-15 09:21:17

As others have said, Zalando is a major player in Germany (and probably holds the biggest slice of the online shoe market there). They are super quick and reliable, really great service and I've bought from them lots of times.

extrastrongblackcoffee Tue 15-Dec-15 10:05:05

Oooo well I'm really glad I found them now! smile Ordered the purse yesterday, so fingers crossed it arrives soon.

SquadGoals Tue 15-Dec-15 10:12:07

Yep bought a load of gym wear from there. Arrived really quickly too.

They often have discount codes or money off vouchers.

louloubelle2 Tue 15-Dec-15 10:50:02

The do quidco and a discount when you sign up to their newsletter too.

Pupsiecola Tue 15-Dec-15 14:46:34

And you can earn money through the MyCashBack click through...

Theway1 Mon 27-Nov-17 08:06:35

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

escoteric Mon 27-Nov-17 22:28:19

Terrible they take your order, then they do not have the stock to fulfill your order. They obviously have a problem with basic arithmetic, issue a 20% code and then it only gives 10% off this is applicable to the items they stipulate as being eligible for the discount code to be applied to! I have got emails from them stating the price of goods and when only minutes of going to their site the goods are not the price as advertised in the e-mail.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now