Talk

Advanced search

Anyone seen a top like this?

(10 Posts)
mimiasovitch Mon 14-Dec-15 08:52:43

I have decided that I absolutely need a wrap cardigan or top in my life, in grey preferably. There are lots of wrap tops out there, but I really, really want one with a tie that goes around the waist, like this. I would make one, but my Christmas sewing list is too long already. Has anyone spotted one recently?

dancemom Mon 14-Dec-15 09:02:39

Google ballet wrap cardigan, lots of hits there.

TheGirlOnTheLanding Mon 14-Dec-15 09:05:16

Not grey and tops rather than cardi but Heyday have lots in that style ink{http://www.heydayonline.co.uk/default/womens-clothing/ladies-tops/wrap-tops\www.heydayonline.co.uk/default/womens-clothing/ladies-tops/wrap-top]]s}

mimiasovitch Mon 14-Dec-15 11:37:01

Thank you - I like the Doris top, but I'm not sure about satin. Typically, searching for ballet wrap cardis brings up lots of perfect ones, but on Pinterest and unavailable! It'll be quiet in work today, so I'll get googling.

cathyandclaire Mon 14-Dec-15 11:47:30

Any good?
Woolovers
It's not wrapped in the same way as the one you line but looks like it could be IYSWIM.

cathyandclaire Mon 14-Dec-15 11:52:52

Just read the reviews and they can be tied at the back too smile

pottymummy Mon 14-Dec-15 14:02:59

I just saw these, which are cute

hugoagogo Mon 14-Dec-15 14:09:12

kettlewell

mimiasovitch Mon 14-Dec-15 16:35:47

The kettlewell one is perfect! I actually looked at that site, and woolovers, but didn't register that I could wrap them right around. That'll teach me to try to shop when I should be getting to work.

hugoagogo Tue 15-Dec-15 07:32:45

grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now