Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Can someone find me a nice new perfume, pllleeeeaaassseee?

(14 Posts)
Queenbean Sun 13-Dec-15 19:52:12

I have worn Calvin Klein eternity for years and years but they've changed the recipe and it smells all citrusy now

I like musky smells and clean perfumes mostly, I hate anything too floral and fussy

Can anyone recommend me something that I might like please?

MissBattleaxe Sun 13-Dec-15 20:04:05

If you like musky and clean try cacharel noa. Also try Chanel Chance.

MissBattleaxe Sun 13-Dec-15 20:06:37

Ooh and Philosophy Grace would be perfect. I think there's a few of them and they smell like clouds.

WhoTheFuckIsSimon Sun 13-Dec-15 20:07:02

Tom ford, Tuscan leather.

Themodernuriahheep Sun 13-Dec-15 20:08:52

I tried Massimo Dutti 's Lady today and was pleasantly surprised. Light .

bingohandjob Mon 14-Dec-15 00:20:48

Jo Loves are spendy but LOVELY fragrances if someone wants to treat you for Christmas www.joloves.com/gifts/fragrance-discovery-gift-experience-50ml.html

bingohandjob Mon 14-Dec-15 00:21:58

The RED Truffle one is beautiful.

MuttonWasAGoose Mon 14-Dec-15 00:26:45

I'm unable to reconcile "clean" with "musky." Can you name some others that you like?

Parker08 Mon 14-Dec-15 03:40:39

Chanel Chance is lovely as is Madamoiselle

Queenbean Mon 14-Dec-15 09:36:16

Thank you so much for all your suggestions, I will go and look at / sniff out all of these!

Mutton sorry that wasn't clear - what I mean by clean is that it doesn't have that fussy, floral, headache inducing fug to it. Instead, it smells quite fresh but has a really fragrant undertone which is where the musk comes in!

MuttonWasAGoose Mon 14-Dec-15 09:40:20

I gotcha!

Try some Chanel scents for sure.

Kennington Mon 14-Dec-15 09:49:17

Diptyque philosykos is both clean and slightly musky
Unusual perfume at least
I layer with the korres fig body lotion and shower gel which have the fig frangrance but not the musky bit

MissBattleaxe Mon 14-Dec-15 11:17:50

Usually in "clean" scents the musk is white musk rather than strong sexy animal musk.

OP you might like Lalique. See if you can try some. They are light as air and utterly divine.

Queenbean Mon 14-Dec-15 22:04:28

Thank you thank you for all the suggestions!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now