Talk

Advanced search

Anastasia Beverly Hills - anyone use this brand?

(12 Posts)
GabiSolis Sun 13-Dec-15 16:14:14

Apologies if there is an existing thread about this but I didn't spot anything!

I'm thinking of getting the brow and contour kits. I've been using Benefit products for years but keep hearing amazing things about Anastasia Beverly Hills.

If it's relevant, I'm fairly pale and sometimes get flaky skin (especially on my nose!) so don't want products that will make this worse!

Thanks in advance for any assistance!

FundraisingPTABitch Sun 13-Dec-15 16:23:41

Sooo

I have all of that and more.

I have the dip brow in ash brown and It is lovely. I like it and use it and have no difficulty. The eyebrow pencil is very nice too, but I have to sharpen it waay too often. (every time I use it)

The contour kits, I have the powder kit in light-fair and I bought the creme contour kit in medium.

I should have ordered both in fair, the colouring is quite dark and heavily pigmented.

I like the colours of the pigments, and I feel they are good quality, but I feel the creme contour kit is tooo heavy and really irritates my skin. Not to mention slides right off during the day despite using primer before and setting it with powder after.

emsyj Sun 13-Dec-15 16:32:20

I have and use the Dip Brow and the Brow Wiz (skinny brow pencil that twists up so no sharpening and no waste!) if you get the Dip Brow I would highly recommend getting the no.12 brush too as it makes it so easy to apply.

GabiSolis Sun 13-Dec-15 16:38:36

Ooh thanks ladies.

Should I get the powder and the creme contour kits? I've only ever used the powder ones in other brands (never occurred to me that I might be causing my own skin issues - doh!).

GabiSolis Sun 13-Dec-15 16:40:11

Also where do you buy from? Seen a couple of shops online but never quite sure who to trust!

WhyDoesGastonBark Sun 13-Dec-15 17:02:04

Beauty bay and cult beauty are stockists

GabiSolis Sun 13-Dec-15 17:06:19

I saw both of those on a Google search. Are they both reliable?

Laststop Sun 13-Dec-15 17:07:37

The brow pencil think brow wizz is amazing

Hangingbasket14 Sun 13-Dec-15 18:52:44

Brow wiz is amazing, was recommended to me on here and I am now a convert.

ilovemyteddy Sun 13-Dec-15 18:55:53

I would also recommend the brow wiz. It's fantastic.

WhyDoesGastonBark Sun 13-Dec-15 22:44:05

I have ordered from both no issues.

emsyj Mon 14-Dec-15 09:15:23

I use BeautyBay all the time, never any issues - Cult Beauty is a well established store, you're fine with either.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now