Talk

Advanced search

Best Max Factor products

(13 Posts)
JemimaMuddleDuck Sun 13-Dec-15 12:15:07

I'm just about to order a Max Factor Masterpiece MAX Mascara from boots and if I spend £15 I'll get the free gift which seems like a good deal.

I never normally buy Max Factor. Can anyone recommend their favourite products for me?

I like their mascaras and old-fashioned compact foundations. I don't like their nail varnish.

DiorSausage Sun 13-Dec-15 12:45:23

Their Creme Puff blushers are bloody gorgeous. Lavish Mauve and Nude Mauve are the most perfect everyday neutral shades. Seductive Pink and Gorgeous Berries are more full on and both lovely. I've added all the above to my kit (MUA).

Foundation : I really rate and use regularly Facefinity 3 in 1, Miracle Match and Ageless Elixir.

Powders are really good. Mascaras. 2000 Calorie and Masterpiece Max are better than the high end Mascaras.

I don't rate their eyeshadow.

DiorSausage Sun 13-Dec-15 12:47:35

Although the new Excess Shimmer cream eyeshadow are actually really nice.

Cocolepew Sun 13-Dec-15 12:47:54

Telescopic mascara, Facefinity foundation.

Cheesymonster Sun 13-Dec-15 13:25:38

Whipped cream foundation is good. Also the cream blush in soft pink.

burnishedsilver Sun 13-Dec-15 13:59:42

I've been using their creme puff compact powder for at least 15 years. Love it. Lipfinity is also pretty good.

Darklane Sun 13-Dec-15 16:19:34

2000 Calorie Mascara, though you've already bought a different one, Lipfinity.
I'm very tempted by the new Masterpiece Nude palettes, there are three different ones, & the Excess Longwear eye pencils as I prefer ones you don't need to sharpen.

JemimaMuddleDuck Sun 13-Dec-15 17:56:21

Thanks all

I've ordered a creme puff blusher which also got good reviews on Boots. Will have a look at the other things if these two (and the free gift stuff!) are a success.

FrustratedFrugal Sun 13-Dec-15 18:12:33

I haven't bought their new lipsticks, but in the past they were really good. I actually like my old Max Factor lipstick much more than Nars Audacious (drying ime).

MatildaTheCat Sun 13-Dec-15 21:54:20

Masterpiece mascara is fabulous. I also loved their CC cream which they discontinued. It is still available on Amazon. confused

CointreauVersial Mon 14-Dec-15 13:15:39

Nail varnishes are pretty good.

Mascaras are the best.

Cocolepew Mon 14-Dec-15 14:46:33

I got 2 MF nail polishes in Poundland smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now