Talk

Advanced search

Winter boots for big calves?

(6 Posts)
bluewisteria Sun 13-Dec-15 09:08:52

I have narrow, size 5.5 feet but big calves.... Can anyone recommend brands that won't be boats on my feet but will fit my calves, please?
Thanking you flowers

notquitehuman Sun 13-Dec-15 11:46:44

Ooh tough one. I used to get wide calf boots from Evans but they don't seem to do half sizes, plus I think most of them would have wide feet.

How about Clarks? They have a few wide calf boots that come in standard fittings: www.clarks.co.uk/c/womens-boots/wide-calf-boots

It depends how big your calves are. I've gotten away with buying boots in New Look etc before if they've had a stretchy panel. Don't be afraid to try some on.

Shosha1 Sun 13-Dec-15 11:51:56

www.jilsen.com/eng/wide-calf-boots?

I bought some from here. Beautiful boots expensive, but I found d a pair I like in the sale.

lasermum Sun 13-Dec-15 11:52:12

I have a similar problem and bought some great boots from Duo where they had boots available with varying calf widths. I think the company is called something else now but worth tracking down. I'll have a look for you. I love having boots that fit!

lasermum Sun 13-Dec-15 11:54:21

ink{http://www.tedandmuffy.com/start/?&cm\www.tedandmuffy.com/start/?&c]]m}mmc=PPC+-+Google+-+UK--_-Brand+-+Boots--Brand+-+Boots--_-duo%20boots&gclid=CjwKEAiAy7SzBRDlv7quOnr6XUSJAAOLkW6II_rXxSy4J4FrVilxn0qIolAeqqCoBV7-ukVqpN9wCxoCPs3w_wcB

Gliblet Sun 13-Dec-15 11:54:37

Moshulu do beautiful leather winter boots that lace up so you've got some 'give' in the calf width without the foot width being ridiculous.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now