Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Help me with my pores!

(7 Posts)
ForeverLivingMyArse Fri 11-Dec-15 19:43:22

They are huge, there are lots of them and I would love some recommendations for creams or primers to be worn under my foundation or anything at all that would make me less porus!

doubleshotespresso Fri 11-Dec-15 23:53:06

Think this is the wrong angle.....

what skincare routine are you following? You will be amazed what a difference a few little and inexpensive changes can make to the condition of your skin.

in terms of masking pores, primers and anything that enables foundation to sit on the skin rather than get absorbed by it certainly help. Brush or beauty blenders also help hugely with achieving a smooth finish before powder if you use it.

Hope this helps!

mintoil Sat 12-Dec-15 21:16:46

I have huge pores on my nose and use Benefit Porefessional. It's sort of chalky and it provides a dry surface to put foundation on.

I use Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation. The combination of the two definitely makes my skin look far better.

LittleMiss77 Sat 12-Dec-15 21:18:26

My pores are massive - ive started using a hot cloth cleanser and Garnier Pure toner and its really helped

CreviceImp Sat 12-Dec-15 21:23:22

Maybelline mousse foundation is the only thing I use that disguises the massive pores on my forehead. Serious coverage without being claggy and no primer needed.

ForeverLivingMyArse Sun 13-Dec-15 06:44:04

Sorry I forgot about this thread! Thanks for the reply and suggestions.

I don't follow a routine as such, just wash my face morning and night and chuck on the odd mask.

TotalConfucius Sun 13-Dec-15 07:33:00

I have a DD of 14 who has been a revelation to me!
She introduced me to Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser recently which is amazing stuff.
Also recently I spent £48 on concealer for disguising dark circles and my spider veins. Then DD got me a £4.99 Rimmel Hide the Blemish stick.
A return to a stricter cleanse, tone, moisturise. Regime has helped too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now