Talk

Advanced search

BBBH £28 in Asda

(8 Posts)
WhiteHairReally Fri 11-Dec-15 11:47:27

Just that really. Christmas present/ one in the cupboard when the current one gives up due to over use?

herecomesthsun Fri 11-Dec-15 11:56:00

Right so this is the 42mm one, am wondering do I go for this or the 50mm, there is also a version with 50 and 39mm barrells?

AlisonWunderland Fri 11-Dec-15 12:00:14

Is this a gun?

herecomesthsun Fri 11-Dec-15 12:12:17

lol weapon of choice (hair de-frizzer)

herecomesthsun Fri 11-Dec-15 12:50:06

initials stand for Babyliss Big Hair.

I have hair past my shoulders, very curly, fizzy. Sadly, I think I will need the 50mm, if it works at all.

WhiteHairReally Fri 11-Dec-15 12:51:59

42mm repeat action Babyliss Big Hair = the weapon that means even the most cack-handed can blow dry our hair competently.

I find the 42mm just right for my shoulder length, fine but lots of it hair. ( and am quietly miffed that I bought one at £30 a couple of weeks back at Asda, and felt smug. Serves me right!)

CurlsLDN Fri 11-Dec-15 13:04:15

I just bought my second one in boots, for more than that! Oh well.

Herecomesthesun my hair is between shoulders and bra strap, it's very thick with a stubborn frizzy curl. I have the 42mm and it works brilliantly. I think either will work for you, but I chose the smaller barrel as I like to have a bit of bouncy curl in the end, whereas the 50mn would probably make it straighter all over

itsbetterthanabox Sat 12-Dec-15 21:57:09

Oo that's cheap. I've wanted one for ages!
I have very thick shoulder length hair. Fairly straight naturally but goes all Flicky and never looks smooth. Would it be good for me? Also which size?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now