Talk

Advanced search

Rosacea?

(5 Posts)
sksk Thu 10-Dec-15 22:21:21

Is this rosacea? It only seems to affect this part of my nose although if certain products irritate my skin it is usually in the area of he cheeks and then they go red too. It is a cosmetic problem but is now starting to get to me, especially as it is now getting colder. Any tips/help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

CarpetDiem Thu 10-Dec-15 22:56:17

Watching with interest OP. I've similar symptoms & don't know how to deal with it sufficiently blush

sksk Fri 11-Dec-15 20:59:44

Thanks. I might go back to the GP. They fobbed me off last time but this is getting ridiculous!

amarmai Fri 11-Dec-15 21:42:25

looks like what i got on my cheeks 2/3 times. Dr was NO help . I tried everything - but it lasted a couple of weeks and went away on its own i think. Maybe antibiotic?

gonegrey56 Fri 11-Dec-15 21:46:47

I insisted my GP refer me to a dermatologist , and 4 weeks of Lymecycline tablets cleared up my rosacea. Like you, my nose was the problem. I now use a dab of azaelic acid cream (also prescribed) each night and my skin is fine . Wish I had made a fuss years earlier !

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now