Talk

Advanced search

New look heel height

(12 Posts)
secretgirl Thu 10-Dec-15 21:33:02

Anyone know how to find the heel height on new look boots? They have a pair online that are not in the stores near me but I don't want them if they are too high! I emailed their customer service to be told they don't know that kind of information! Most other sites have a heel height listed

TIA

EmilyPunkhurst Thu 10-Dec-15 21:36:41

Which boot are you looking at? I just looked at a few at random and they all show the heel height, so it might just have been missed off the one you would like (typically!) which could be why customer service don't know either.

secretgirl Thu 10-Dec-15 21:39:41

Really? None of the ones I've looked at have it listed! It's a grey block heel over the knee boot. £44.99. It's so hard to find a pair of grey over the knee boots with a smaller heel.

Allbymyselfagain Thu 10-Dec-15 21:51:13

I find new look to be quite high for most of their heels but have a look at the sole or put a link on here. I might have to go down town tomorrow and could shove a tape measure in my handbag!

EmilyPunkhurst Thu 10-Dec-15 21:53:13

Yup, New Look are officially bonkers! Heel height given on all the ankle boots but none of the over-the-knees.

So its definitely them not you!!

However, I think they probably use the same block heel base for their ankle boots and their over-the-knees (it looks the same). In which case its 10cm.

SpongeBobJudgeyPants Thu 10-Dec-15 21:54:37

How lovely are you Allby fgrin

secretgirl Thu 10-Dec-15 21:57:30

Haha good woman thank you. I think to be honest they do look a bit high. I just wanted a nice trendy low heeled pair for every day wear without them being flat. I'm quite short. How do I do a link? blush. They are grey with a wooden look block heel if you do see them smile

EmilyPunkhurst Thu 10-Dec-15 21:59:05

These?

secretgirl Thu 10-Dec-15 21:59:21

Thanks Emily 💐. Yeah that's a bit high real. Thanks y'all for the help. I'll keep the search going smile

secretgirl Thu 10-Dec-15 22:00:28

Yes that's them alright!

Allbymyselfagain Thu 10-Dec-15 23:22:17

blush thank you spongebob I'm not much help on here but that I can do!

I have seen a low pair but I am racking my brains trying to think where, have you a budget in mind?

BrendaandEddie Fri 11-Dec-15 05:46:04

Clarks had some grey otk

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now